1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chronic]Spanoulis says he won't return to Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets Red Glare, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YallMean

YallMean Member

Yeah waiting is way better than converting to a spurs fan.

2. NBAHOU713

NBAHOU713 Contributing Member

honestly, he sounds like a lil p***y. ide rather him stay in greece.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

vspan lika da tampons? yes? the tampons is good?

4. alex_jr

alex_jr Member

Latest info says that the Rockets are not planning on releasing or even trading Span AT ALL and will probably will force him to return....

This is getting weird :S..

Greek sports site sport24.gr where Span's blog is located revealed this and claims that the chances are 90% that Span will be playing for the rockets this coming season ...

5. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

This whole thing smells of typical Greek b****ing to me. (I am Greek so I know what I am talking about here)

The whole "my mother can't handle it here" or "it's personal issues and nothing more" translates to "I want Rafer traded and promised I will play ahead of Brooks/Lucus3 and any other small gaurd on the roster (Head if he stays).

Enjoy your vacation Billy we will see you in October (should make the first preseason game fun)

James/Billy/Brooks

James and Billy might be on the floor at the same time.

6. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

If Morey manages to keep VSpan and drop JLIII at the same time, moneyball will make it to my approval list.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

MJ: I'm Mike James biatch!
    VSPAN: I'm TMAC foo!!

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I hope this is true......where is Sam Fisher anyway.

:D

9. SmitingPurpleEm

Playing? You mean sitting on the bench for most of the time, throwing the ball into the stands in garbage time, and occasionally mouthing off to the Greek media, right?

10. alex_jr

alex_jr Member

Possibly....I'd rather he didn't but ah well :)

11. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Smiting,

Would you be happy if V-Span came in and was successful, or would you rather he struggle to prove a point?

I just want the Rockets to get better with or without V-Span.

DD

12. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Well, if he does come over I hope he gives it his all instead of pouting on the bench. I never knew making millions could be so hard. :rolleyes:

13. SmitingPurpleEm

Obviously I would like to see Spanoulis help the Rockets, but it's not going to happen. The stats indicate that he was negatively productive for the Rockets last year, and given the fact that we added Mike James and Brooks, he will again see no PT. I'd rather clear out his roster space by voiding his contract, or trade him as a nonguaranteed contract. He would be doing more of a service to the Rockets that way.

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

I've read a few babelfished greek articles and get the feeling they rely on Fran's blog and CF.net. Who knows maybe all their articles are based on Fran's blog and SamFisher's posts :D

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

SURA faints.

16. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I believe he will be a productive player, I guess time will tell.

DD

17. Navman

Navman Member

Spanoulis is sooo yesterday's news. We're better off without his dramatics. I wish him well but personally believe him to be a walking pu**y for not hacking it like other rookies do. Even Yao, with the weight of half the planet's population pressuring him and in the most foreign environment someone of his influence has ever been, came out better because of it.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

From the bottom of my heart, Vasilis, I thank you for your inability to hit a jumper, pass the ball to a person not sitting the front row, or guard NBA players.

IN addition, you went above and beyond the call of duty, and packed it in early, you gave it the old college non-try, whining and b****ing your way out the door in the most ignoblest way possible by being recalled by your mom, and you freely admit that you are unable to stay in big scary America all by yourself or succeed in the NBA.

This wonderful synergy between your general suckiness, your willingness to quit at the first opportunity because you miss your mom's mousaka, and the Rockets PF needs being solved was completely unpredictable, even by those of us scientifically gifted moneyball sports gurus who don't understand what the term "worst roland rating on the team" means.

Some things you just have to take on faith.

19. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

na na na na..na na na na ....HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOOOODBYE

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Oh he was very productive all right. Thanks again Span

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.