1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chronic: Maybe Rockets' Landry should say so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 25, 2008.

1. jdmb82

jdmb82 Member

Since the beginning I have been in contention with the vast majority of you over the issue of Landry. Not because of his potential but because of his health. It seems that now many of you are starting to change your tune and for that, I am happy.

Lets wish Landry the best of luck and let him walk if he wants to walk.

2. blk5g

blk5g Member

just forget about him his game is nice and all but c'mon he doesnt want anybody to know how bad his knee is so let him go f*** it! to much of a hassle to sign this kid let him go not that good anyway!!!

3. jdmb82

jdmb82 Member

wow, was that supposed to be a complete sentence?

4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

This is yet another reason why the Landry standoff is absolutely killing our offseason. I want Landry back but in the event we are unable to resign him this is precisely the kind of play I would try to make. But again, time is working against us as long as this situation with Landry remains unresolved.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I think Buddy Baker is probably trying or hoping that Europe can be a viable option for Landry. Players like Krstic and Garbajosa have been offered contracts despite their injury history. Ensuring a full payment on time and for the length of a contract might be harder if Carl misses games or does poorly.