1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[Chron] Yao bringing America, China closer together

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by durvasa, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I respect Yao with all of my heart with whatever decisions he chooses for himself and for his country. Family (country) does come first, and even thought the NBA is also family to him, his culture is what is embedded into him and his past. Yao works his ... off everyday, we better and should respect that. This year will be the year of thanking Yao for what he has done for the Houston organization, TMac will define his legacy and career in this ending season and in the playoffs. I am optimistic that we will win a championship, even if it takes hell of a lot of work, I have faith, and so should everyone else. As Yao said, "I believe the Rockets will keep on winning." Thank you Yao.

2. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Fantastic article.