1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

[Chron] Ron Artest? Seriously? Is Les Alexander playing GM again?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dragonz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Journalists are idealists.... so anything bad they hone in on and won't ever let go.

2. dram1

dram1 Member

Yeah!!!! It fires salt grains...not rocks....and cleaned at the jeweler.

On another note...what would flashing a gun do for him beside make whoever snaps the picture of him flahing this tiny thing rich. This is a stupid comment. You obviouly are trying to portray somone with knowledge of "the street", but I think you a just a mark. Any idiot with the most minimal knowledge of street logic understands that you don't pull the piece unless you're ready to pull the trigger. What are you telling this man to do? Shoot some ding-a-ling kids trying to take some pics and get an autograph? Imagine if Yao would employ your street logic. Those three idiots that followed him home and took pics with him and his parents would have all been capped. Think about what you are saying maaaan!!

3. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

ok,
    I have to get the facts straight cause my happy ron ron trade is making me not think clearly

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1191986

here it is!!
    [​IMG]

4. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

what happened to that thread? i want to bump it for this Ron Artest appreciation day

5. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Wait till we start winning.. Justice will be all over Artest's nuts ;)

6. Willis25

Willis25 Member

I think we know who "Billy" is...

[​IMG]

7. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, the Ron Ron trade even brought Clutchfan legend Willis25 out!

8. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Why do you hate on the Astros?

9. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

although the preceeding comment is a bit ridiculous, can someone even begin to explain Justice's response to me? I am utterly confused by it:

Some guy: "You praise the Brent Barry signing even though he will absolutely do nothing for the team. Then you bash the Artest trade even though he is the type of player that can get this one-and-done team over the hunt.
    But you'll tell me that race has nothing to do with it. I bet you cry a little every time you watch Glory Road because Adolph Rupp's all-white Kentucky team got beat by a bunch of negro thugs and that changed the way basketball operates."

[I never said race had nothing to do with my opinion. In fact, I'd feel quite differently about this trade if Ron Artest was black.--Richard]

10. Rudyball

Rudyball Member

Justice is trashing this move on 1560. Artest has issues but all th epressure is on him to perform. The Rox won't put up with any crap from him so I still say it is a no brainer.

11. SladeRider

SladeRider Member

I know Artest hasn't got all his brain cells on at the sametime but he hasn't been in trouble for over a year, has admitted he enjoyed his brief stint under Adelman. I wouldn't be worried that much about him, the only problem recently was all the talk about wanting to opt out, not opting out, regretting not opting out, wanting a trade, it sounded like he couldn't make up his mind and was going back and forth between opting out and not opting out.

12. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECznJPcWiRI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECznJPcWiRI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. weslinder

weslinder Member

Mad Max told me to tell you that he is offended that you'd post a picture of an ugly little plastic .32, when he was carrying a beautiful Browning .380.

[​IMG]

14. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

lol! my bad! dude I don't what those things look like. can I pick one of them on Call of Duty 4? I know the Desert Eagle looks like! :p

15. bravo six

bravo six Member

LOL :D

16. Rockets34Legend

We have already gone the nice guy route and what did it get us.....6 1st Round exits.

Might as well experiment the crazy guy route. :D

17. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy crap, its been 6 years of first round exits! :mad:

18. ucsd

ucsd Rookie

leave the animal alone! stop abusing dogs!

19. michecon

michecon Member

Is Justice playing GM again?