1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHRON] Rockets talk about the new ball on video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dookiester, Nov 3, 2006.

1. dookiester

dookiester Member

There's a video in one of the columns on the right side of the Chron website with the rockets talking about the new ball. http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/

It's pretty uneventful but at the end there is a nice surprise. We get a glimpse of the most loved guy to only play 1 season with the rockets...Bobby Sura. Just seeing the guy on a basketball court again makes me feel all warm inside. :)

2. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Good to see Sura!

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

BOBBY! Man, I hope his comeback is a success. I miss the guy...I miss his fire! He was fun to watch.

4. KiMcHiStYLe

KiMcHiStYLe Contributing Member

I dont remember which thread it was but this was posted before. In before the lock?

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

bob works his azz off he is that hustle guy and shooter we need

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Shooter??

7. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Nice to see Bonzi practicing. Novak shooting threes, padgett shooting threes, Bobby coming back ( :eek: )

8. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

thanks and nice to see Sura :eek: