1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Rockets regard former teammate fondly in return

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the_hustler, Dec 7, 2010.

1. AusFan

AusFan Contributing Member

Fair weather friend. He was great when things were going well, but showed his true colours when they weren't.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Landry did not burn the bridges when he left.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I'm sure most of those boos came from people who didn't pay a dime....AKA...rowdies.

4. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Or from the fans who don't appreciate players that quit on their favorite team.

5. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I think booing was classless. That has been through enough bashing from this fanbase. He might have eventually given up but he gave his whole body for the team on most of his seasons until the last season. Leave the guy alone already.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the rowdies job is to cheer for the Rockets and boo the other team,
    that's exactly what they did .

7. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Boo-ed him. Don't need to be a rowdie to do so either. His persona outside of the camera in all the instances that I've ever seen him has been nothing but him acting like a total <insert name here> to other adults and kids. For the record, it's not directed to me, but I think he's a total jerk to people.