1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[CHRON] Minute by minute, Rockets fitting in

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MrRolo, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Um, actually, no . . . It was more like 1 point in 3 hours.

2. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

LOL, that was more like JVG vs Riley (Knicks vs Heat) with their ugly games. The finish was exciting

3. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

i'll give you a story of how nice this guy is........he may have grown up mfrom those days.... but the past makes you who you are....

keeping a long story short.....my best friend went to Orlando....was eating lunch at Denny's....saw T-Mac and two other guys with him...my friend didn't want to disturb him when they were eating……… and wasn’t 100% sure if it was t-mac…… so after eating he went outside and saw a Bentley with a "1" license plate....so he figured it has to be him....…t-mac and his crew were about done eating so he didn’t have to wait long for them to come out…..when they came out ….my friend asked him “hey are you Tracy Mcgrady?”…the guy says “NO!”…...then after sitting in his car with his friend he pulls out his middle finger and says says “b**** I am T-Mac”……..anyways I think it’s a funny story…..just shows you how these guys try to build images of themselves through the media so they get endorsement deals….I still love his game :D

4. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

That's kind of funny. I remember he used to make a big deal about the whole T-mac nick. Like he told Doc Rivers to, "Call me T-mac".

Haven't heard a peep out of that since he's come to Houston though. I've never heard JVG or Yao call him that.

5. macfan

First I don't believe your story. T-Mac is a very nice guy. Which Denny's did you and T-Mac go to?

Second, what image is he trying to build by complimenting Clemens? He is a former baseball player and he and Clemens are friends. What would you expect him to say? The Astros suck?

6. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

you're the kind of sucker that believes everything he hears.......firstly it seems like you didn't even read what i wrote....i never said I! was there at Denny's....it was a friend..... it’s not that big a deal….if he’s told his coach to call him t-mac I definitely think he could say the same sh*t to a fan…...

7. tmac

tmac Contributing Member

Well, if Wayne Brady can say it, I'm sure that TMac could. Who drives a Bentley to Denny's?

8. macfan

You got issues my man. You've got to have a little more faith in people

9. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

dude you're sticking up for the guy like he's your girlfriend....i have issues :rolleyes: ........... :D

10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Dude, you do have issues. What the f**k is up with all the periods?