1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] McGrady, Rockets send mixed signals on return

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket4Life11, Nov 9, 2009.

1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm not the least bit concerned with what TMac says. I only hope Adelman handles things well.

2. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

I was thinking the same exact thing and I have yet to diss Tracy but I'm starting to lose faith in him fast. When and where has T-Mac ever been happy with his teams and not had drama ? He had it in Toronto, Orlando and now in Houston I'm this close to giving up on him and giving my framed autograph jersey in my office to one of my students :(

3. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

I mean I agree it would make us better IF Mcgrady is proven that he's back to his old self. But he has yet to have the MRI or a full scrimage. How on earth are they certain thing like last year won't happen again? How'd they know he's in game shape? His trade value would plummet if that were to happen again. In addition this team is doing well in Rick's system. What if Tmac comes in and disrupt the flow? It not as easy as it seem.

4. rockets4life!

rockets4life! Member

I wish we could only bring in T-mac in close game situations..... Then maybe he might be worth it.

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Nope, he won't be worth 20 mil even then.. mostly because I seriously doubt the ability of anyone who comes off the bench with cold hands and stiff legs to close out a game in the best league in the world.

6. StevieCrossover

They probably just want to trade him.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

So last year a lot of people on this board said he was faking an injury and getting surgery so he wouldn't be traded.

Now a lot of people are saying he's announcing he can play so he won't be traded.

hmmmm

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

This thread is prime example of some of the biggest overreaction.

9. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Exactly.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

When did i complain about his salary?

His salary has been a given for some time, we have to pay him regardless.

11. stobbartjohn

stobbartjohn Member

Quoted for truth

If Tracy is a drama queen, then wth does that make 95% of the people on this thread!!??

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People who are sick of his 1st round antics.

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

The dude posted on his blog that he practiced at full speed.

He then says he "hopes" to be ready for the T-pup game.

Those aren't antics, they are both normal everyday things any sports player might do or say.

Jesus Christ, its like the swift boat veterans for truth in here.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Tmac has had a history of making claims and blindsiding his teammates and the Rockets organization.

People don't forget that ****.

15. StraightG

StraightG Member

lol, here we go with this again. Dude thinks he'll be back and wants to be back asap. The Rockets disagree. Whatever happens will be the best for both. Talk about an overreaction.

16. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

i believe in Tmac. FORGET the kevin martin trade forget trading mcgrady for anybody. there is a couple things mcgrady has over a good big or anybody... For one - CHEMISTRY. Mcgrady knows how to win with this team. everytime he shocks people and we have good chemistry with him... IF he is healthy and ready to run. then we will be a top team.
    Also. heathly mcgrady is better than anybody we could trade for..
    last. Mcgrady has never had this much talent around him. "Impossible is nothing"

if Mcgrady doesnt work out... boo hoo. at least we tried the expierement and his contract will come off the books for next year.

SOUNDS LIKE A WIN WIN SITUATION TO ME... thoughts?

17. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

[​IMG]

18. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Here it comes again... I just hope he is back ready to go and 100% healthly. If that means after 23rd, so be it.

19. cbb139

cbb139 Member

when will mcgrady realize that the rest of the team will despise him for his selfishness? I hate to wish ill-will on anyone, but t-mac, please spring an ankle or two.

20. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

why not read my post. i dont agree at ALL