1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Chron) Harden was working out with Christian Wood this offseason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Nov 21, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

Their is no championship in the near future that includes the rockets without harden. Unless we get the number 1 pick next year and draft Cade Cunningham who is probably the most advanced guard prospect to enter the draft since harden 10 years ago

2. onreego

onreego Member

just throwing this out there but since Ariza was traded to another team after we traded him (Hou > Det > OKC) does that mean if he gets bought out or waived, the Rockets can pick him up again? Lol

tycoonchip and riko like this.
  3. riko

riko Member

Well if Gordon gets traded we will need another wing player. He is one of Hardens best friends so yeah

D-rock likes this.
  4. SORF

SORF Member

I'm going to wait until I see the new players and new coach's system before I go with "trade Westbrook clique" here. I don't think he fitted MDA's system, but lets see how it goes with Silas's system. Harden can adapt to anything. So far I'm pleased with what Stone has done. I think Stone is a Morey clone without the PR personality. Morey has the politician's personality, and Stone has the "get the deal done" quietly in the front office personality. I find it refreshing that Stone is not trying to find the glory from fans like Morey.

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Should hire him as development coach for Rockets.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Sterling Brown, David Nwaba are both wing players.

7. riko

riko Member

Trevor is a pretty good insurance backup. Trevor will go somewhere he can have a larger role anyway. Denver can use him

D-rock likes this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden orchestrating PnR is beautiful art.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes and that's why I wish he did more of that than trying to hunt for the switch and not attacking the pick.

10. riko

riko Member

He is like a artist as a playmaker

D-rock likes this.
  11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Such a refreshing post!

DD