1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Chron]: "Dorsey out to prove naysayers wrong"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketshopeful, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I would love to see Dorsey succeed right out of the gate but I predict he is going to lead the league in fouls per minute. Anyone else expect to see sequences from him where he picks up 3 fouls in 90 seconds. If not you should.

Don't expect a 6'7" PF/C (?) who relies on athleticism and intimidation to make an impact on this team's defense in his first year. He is going to find that the calls don't go his way and that NBA guys are a lot bigger, stronger and smarter than what he is used to.

It's hard for me to be sold on a guy who was drafted in the second round yet talks so much. I hope I am wrong for the team's sake but it's rare to find a guy like him who actually backs up the all that talk before he has played one second of pro ball.