1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Dallas' Mexican Food Reason Parsons was Sick

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kruze10, Apr 2, 2013.

1. vorpal

vorpal Member

He was probably on Clutchfans during that the game. As the most rabid LOF imaginable.

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

lol @ Parsons saying butt hurt

3. Akim523

Akim523 Member

How do you do that? Could you please PM me a tutorial or something? I'm subscribed to league pass but more than half of the time it's either unavailable or too slow to play.

Thanks

4. vorpal

vorpal Member

Go to reddit, search for rockets

In the gamethread, the first post is usually a tutorial on how to use VLC, and a link

That said, VLC is a terrible player

The proper link will be posted on the day of the game by a guy called Nerbil

eg http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1bh28g/game_thread_orlando_magic_1955_houston_rockets/

1 person likes this.
  5. Akim523

Akim523 Member

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Oh the curse of Parsons has struck me! ****ing Jimmy John's!

7. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

TBH, he shouldn't have ben there in the 1st place. The rockets are in the playoffs and there is no reason to get sidetracked. Its as bad as the francis superbowl fiasco to me. I like parson and all, but why go to that game at this moment?

8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Dallas' Mexican food? Damn. Taken out by flour tortillas with butter.

9. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Dallas doing whatever it takes to sabotage teams ahead of them and sneak into the playoffs lol.

10. xelloss12

xelloss12 Contributing Member

Parsons soft confirmed?

11. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

It does not matter what a player does on an off day and the Francis super bowl stunt was missing a team plane. IMO Parsons got drunk and im sure management is not as naive as this board

12. coffeelover665

Aren't you blowing this out of proportion? He got food poisoning... It could happen at anytime anywhere..

13. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

It is more likely that the Rockets are doing the Popovich way of resting players. You better believe Harden and Parsons will be playing, if we were playing the 7th-10th seeded teams in the West, but we were playing against a team destroyed by DHo.

14. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

It's shameful. I'll say it again: it is inconceivable to me that the organization would steal an entire season from their fans out of sheer greed. It really sucks to hate the organization, but love the team.

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I think it was immature to do it. McHale didn't seem to mind,but it doesn't speak of professionalism. Every game counts and everything you do on and off the court can either contribute or negate a win. A day off this late in the season in the heat of a playoff race usually mean rest,rehab,or just putting in work. I'm not saying he couldn't have gotten food poisoning in houston. Trust me,my wife is a health inspector and food poisoning happens a lot in houston. I'm just saying that I understand the want to hang with the alums because your college is in the elite 8,but this is about the playoffs,not the ncaa tourney.

16. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

actually blame...Jerry

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Can someone tweet him to find out the name of the restaurant?

18. GranvilleWaders

Shoulda had some sopapillas to soak it up!

19. torocan

torocan Member

Personally, I think he's fibbing when he said he's following updates on his phone.

Does anyone his age NOT know about sports streaming? He's just be diplomatic...

"Watch the game? Oh, yah... totally missed it. Had to pick up score updates on my uh... it's called a pager, right?

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's a silly accusation. You believe that Parsons got so drunk on a Sunday afternoon that he could not play the next night? Come on.