1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron article] Machado’s playmaking ability could provide depth behind Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mirus, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Strictly LOF

Strictly LOF Member

I can't believe this.

Just from memory:
    "I'm a true point guard, not like Lin." + a comparison with Nash thrown in there

"Just look at my college stats vs Lin's."

"a wonderful kid"

Sure, the media twisted all these words to make them sound like disses, because they're actually pretty complimentary of Lin or, well, totally pointless.

For the record, if Machado ever replaces Lin as starter, more power to him.

And if Lin fails to earn his contract, bench his ass or send him back down to the D-League.

Incidentally, are there posters so unsophisticated they haven't heard of scrolling over unwelcome posts? :rolleyes:

2. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

3. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

4. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

5. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

6. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

Because he's a "true point guard".

7. autoprt

autoprt Member

Definitely agree with this point from what i've seen from the scrimmages this combo has looked very good because the 2 is Jlins natural position but then the Kmart question. I'm thinking management has to see this in the practices and file it based on what happens during the season before the tradeline. No need to trade KMart now because God forbid there are injuries you have options in an area where right now not too deep.

8. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

He won't, otherwise he won't be "pure PG".