1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] After talk with JVG, "T-Mac" is back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JeffB, Dec 4, 2004.

1. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Come on now, you have got to be an idiot if you think any GM in his right mind would trade even a "struggling" Yao for Boozer + Arroyo. Whether it stats at the BEGINNING of the season or at the end of the season. I've said this before, I'm glad some people on this board aren't the Rockets GM, we would be 1-16 or around there.

2. jediknight94595

jediknight94595 Contributing Member

Player tells coach how to run the game??? LOL

Man, this just tells me Van Grumpy has TOTALLY LOST this team!!!

Next Yao will go to Van Grumpy and say "I want to play the way Rudy lets me play!!" :D

3. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

You know, I was initially upset about the trade b/c I am a big fan of stevie but when you have a chance to get a guy like T-Mac you have to go for it. I just feel we gave up way too much, and I hate that Steve TOOK ALL off the BLAME for the rockets shortcomings. Yeah he comits lots of TO's but he makes up for it in so many other ways. This has been argued to death the last year and half so there's no need to go there. In the long run we will be a GREAT team once all the pieces are together, it's just frustrating to go through this all over again when all we needed was a solid PF and decent backup PG to go with last year's team. Mark Vandermeer is allright, but he knows nothing about sports outside of football (NFL and NCAA), dude it of DUTCH decent and doesn't know squat about the real Futbol. Rich Lord also hated on Steve at all costs. The only one that is always fair is Charlie Palillo, dude always spits it like it is giving credit and blame where it's due! The other dude that is soooooo bitter towards Steve and Cat's success in Orlando is Matt Jackson, dude gets so angered by the way Orlando is #1 in the East right now and the Rox are struggling. Personally, I will always back the Rox, but I am really happy for Steve and Cat b/c they deserve the success after all the HEAT they took from the naysayers. Anyways, Peace out.

4. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Rocket River get a new name? :confused:

5. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Rivaldo2181 reading your post was like watching "Dude, Where's My Car?" again. :)

6. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

Dude, thanks dude! :D

7. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Well, he is right T-Mac is back, back to the same old Van Gundy crapshoot.

Fire Van Gundy!!