1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Christian Wood scouting report

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nook, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

On offense yes. On defense, reports are he often seems distracted or not totally engaged. Many scouting reports say with proper coaching he should/could improve defensively. He has the ability and athleticism.

D-rock and saleem like this.
  2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

thats tough because I know KP is better but I wouldn’t be surprised if Wood puts up similar numbers on offense.

I can see both putting up 20-22ppg and 9-10 reb. With similar shooting I just don’t see Wood impacting the defense like KP.

I actually think Wood will prob have a higher true shooting seeing as I think he’ll get more lobs than KP but I’d also put more money on KP shooting the 3 ball better not that Wood hasn’t shown he can shoot the 3 ball very good for his size but it’s a small sample KP has shown he can shoot the 3 ball for a longer period.

joshuaao and D-rock like this.
  3. VoR

VoR Member

I'm still hoping for a Westbrook/Turner trade. It's obvious the are better with a PG that can shoot the 3. I think Westbrook's spacing hurt the entire team's shooting percentage last season. I like the team best with Harden at point, tbh. Westbrook is nice for giving Harden some rest, but its a shorter season and having two bigs that can hit the three would really make the Rockets disruptive. Besides, this small ball stuff gasses the team down the stretch. Instead of wearing other teams out, they end up wearing themselves out.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We don't know if Stone/Silas will have Harden or not. Your previous post implied that Stone/Silas is to be compared to Morey/MDA's achievement of never going lower than 4th seed.

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Until Harden is traded, Silas will have Harden.