1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Christian Wood Not Looking Good

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Jan 21, 2021.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Not if we tank. Just need to give Boogie ALOT of minutes. Make sure Wall runs his own lineups.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't think the talent that is on this roster is no where near awful. It just has no Identity. Most NBa teams have some form of a consistent roster carried over from previous seasons that have many practices and games together where they understand each other tendencies. Any NBa team like that is going to beat this team.

ak99999 likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

If what they actually are is barely .500 or over...than it doesnt matter. It goes nowhere. We should go for that top 4 pick. Our best player, Oladipo is likely getting traded, Tucker is going to be gone probably, Woods and Tate are 25 and I dont even know where Wall fits into all of this. It makes no sense to try and win games now.

Mathloom likes this.
  4. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Good luck with this theory. I think you guys just arent used to being awful so you dont know what it looks like. We probably play the worst defense in the league.

ak99999 and Dankstronaut like this.
  5. MadRox

MadRox Member

That look bad, the only person I've seen coming back and play like nothing happened was.....James Harden, who seem to be immune to ankle rolls.

ak99999 and Dankstronaut like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

that is true, but I don’t think we’d even make the 8th seed with this roster (Lakers, Clippers, Jazz, Suns, Blazers, Warriors, Mavs, and Nuggets are all clearly better at the very least) so might as well give ourselves the best odds as possible for keeping our pick

the outright tanking with no shame should be in full effect next season since we have complete control of our pick in 2022 and 2023

BossHogg713 and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. bro2044

bro2044 Member

My god, can this season be over?

I'm down with a chippy, underrated team fighting away each night.... but this injury and fluid lineup situation is making all of it pretty unbearable. Hard to get pumped up for any of it, but it'll still be on the tv tonight.

Joe Rocket and BossHogg713 like this.
  8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Probably true, but I like Silas so will stay just a fan, for now....

FOR NOW !!!

;)

DD

HP3 likes this.