1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Christian ISIS - Televangelist Jim Bakker: Christians will start a civil war if Trump is impeached

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by krnxsnoopy, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think this is true, both your first statement and the second. My opinion? First, trump would have to be impeached. Impeaching trump before the November elections is pretty much a non-starter, absent the discovery of an act of treason committed by trump against the United States that is so egregious that the current majority would be forced to act. Not an impossibility, but very, very unlikely, given the party in control and their refusal to take responsibility for trump's actions to date.

After the November elections, however, were there to be a significant Democratic majority after a massive defeat at the polls inflicted upon the GOP, the odds increase significantly. My own opinion is that trump has committed treason against our country. His actions to date, including his inaction and continuing denial in response to Russia's attack on our democracy during the 2016 elections, an attack every intelligence/national security agency we have has said is true and attacks against our system of government that have yet to end, practically scream, "I have so much to hide!" In the unlikely event that trump isn't a traitor, he is obviously mentally ill and a danger to the United States, and should be impeached for that reason. In my humble opinion.