1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul walks off court without shaking Harden's hand?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, Sep 3, 2020.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Vet mins and massively underpaid players are the ones who give their heart out, guys like Rivers, Green and Tucker.

Cp3 had 35M reasons to play his heart out every game with or without the fans support. He is making the same money as Lebron, Harden, AD etc so he should be judged in the same standard. You can't make the pay of a CEO and then expect to be judged like an analyst.

Invisible Fan, D-rock and jcmoon like this.
  2. jowman

jowman Member

Boo hoo. You’re laying around crying for CP3 while he gonna sleep good knowing he fleeced the rockets into a 160m deal. He’s a gamer on and off the court, playing the victim even when hes got the advantage.

In case you haven’t noticed this is a rockets board not a CP3 lovers board. You don’t see people in OKC crying for unfair treatment of harden just cause he once played for them.

D-rock and jcmoon like this.
  3. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Harden had to carry his sorry ass each year while he missed 20+ games in the regular season, blew out his hamstring against the warriors, and played like **** last year. But he’s “built for this”? He should be thanking harden for validating his career by letting him participate in the conference finals

clos4life, Reeko, major_major and 7 others like this.
  4. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

This

D-rock likes this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

#RondoWasRight

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

He ran off the court to take his buzzer off before coming back out.

#86 mikol13, Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    Jontro and topfive like this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Speak for yourself. Dude is legit (and a flopper) and will always have my love for a 60 win season, going up 3-2 on the dubs, shimmying on Curry, mocking Kerr, a slapping up Rondo for spitting. I didnt make the Westbrook trade so I dont have to convince myself to be thrilled with it. Westbrook is NOT 2 first round picks better than CP. Glad the Rockets won and here's to facing LA and Westbrook feasting on their guards.

8. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, being responsible for the last 13 points of the game, and the game saving block isn’t alpha enough. :D Amateurs...

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

10. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

2 Late first round picks?

easy money he is.

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This made me so sad

Invisible Fan and HP3 like this.
  12. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

awww, happier times.

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

he’s a petty little b*stard, but those were good times. Too bad they couldn’t get it done.

14. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

James said it himself, my offense was "ish" tonight. He actually missed the rim on 3 or 4 shots. He knows he didn't play well on the offensive end. I give him mad credit for his defense and 3 blocks. Because that Dort 3 was going to hit nothing but the bottom of the net ala Dame Dolla...

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Literally created the last 13 points of the game for the Rockets while his shot was a bit off.

Clutch as hell.

Reeko likes this.
  16. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

DGAF, and boo hoo.

I could care less about this type of stuff. What interests me is how the Rockets will finish out the series against the Lakers, and the series after that...and hopefully the one after that.

Then no one will care whether CP3 did or did not shake Harden's hand. Because it doesn't matter.

TEXNIFICENT and Invisible Fan like this.
  17. bmelo

bmelo Member

Chris Paul was second best player on the best rockets team ever. That 17-18 team would take down 94-95 team. If it wasnt for injuries they would take down best team to be ever assembled... We like to critique current players in hope for the best but its DONE deal. He gave his everything here and some of you mother****ers better put some respect on point god.. he should be treated like a king in Houston for his service and for how he was treated by the board

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Slow down chief.

19. Caprah

Caprah Member

Go away idiot

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Hakeem guarding Harden on the perimeter would be quite a sight to see.