1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul messed up Hammy yet again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 20, 2018.

1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

The hell are you, the Joke Nazi? Can't make a joke unless it flies in your book?

2. threepointshot3

3. PWR

PWR Member

Offer....
    Knight, Chriss, and (2) first round picks for John Wall.

Don't let an old hamstring ruin Harden's last few prime years. Give him a real chance.

fattz and Stormy1234 like this.
  4. onreego

onreego Member

At a certain point you have to point your finger at the training staff. There's been several hamstring injuries across multiple players. What's going on?

5. threepointshot3

John wall is probably more mentally fragile then harden lol no thanks

ak99999 likes this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Look out, @DreamShook gonna tell you to put some respek on Keith Jones name. ;)

OldYelllowDog, J Sizzle and onreego like this.
  7. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Dark, dark days ahead for the Rockets.

8. smp

smp Member

I was just about to watch the game but saw CP3 is out with a hamstring injury again. Ugh. I'm damn sure not watching it now.

Like these other guys are saying, Austin Rivers is a available. If I could warm up to freaking Jason Terry, I guess I could stomache Austin Rivers too.

We've had other enemies on the Rockets in the past. Vin Baker, Charles Oakley, Clarence weatherspoon, Jon Berry, come to mind.

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

He did get punched in the hammy going for that loose ball, give him a break, or a tear I guess...

10. PWR

PWR Member

Between Wall, Paul, & Gordon, there is a sidekick for Harden in there. Might need all 3.

11. threepointshot3

Paul has been on a downward trajectory for a while and you factor in his contract to go with his past history with injuries it equates to a toxic deal..

His greed for max money is going to kill this team

#111 threepointshot3, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    deb4rockets and ak99999 like this.
  12. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

THANK YOU.

This is the best sports fan site in the world but fans here are so fickle. Paul's shot hasn't been falling but he's been playing his ass off. The whole team has and D'Antoni, who's known in part for his rigidity, made major adjustments that have been working like crazy.

I lived in Pittsburgh for a time and it was really enlightening. Pretty much everyone in Pittsburgh is crazy for their pro teams, always. In Houston, over and over again, it's "what have you done for me lately?"

Our team's been playing harder than hell since picking themselves up off the floor after the slow start.

We had three starters get hurt badly tonight and we were one shot away from winning the game. After what Harden and Tucker played through tonight, some of y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't understand why some of you guys even watch the games except to complain.

13. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

There are some people on this forum that would chew you out for even questioning CP3.

14. Texanstradamus

It’s gonna be a lot of chewing these next 4 yrs then cause it ain’t gone be pretty the way his body breaking down

15. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

Clutchfan is great, but more bipolar than Houston weather.

Batman Jones and HP3 like this.
  16. Batman Jones

At 33 years old one of the best PG's to ever play the game is 2.6 points below his career average, he's tied with Harden for 6th in the league in assists, and he's second in steals. And almost everyone here is tearing him down.

Houston sports fans drive me up a wall.

17. tc0330

tc0330 Member

this will be fine if morey can make a huge trade or trades to compensate for the lack of depth weakness. if not, as i said a couple days ago, if we cant win it all this year or next year then we're done for a long time. it is what it is. just flat out made the wrong moves

18. Batman Jones

There should be a hell of a lot more of us. It's like you guys don't even watch the games. #shameful

BaselineFade, BMoney and HP3 like this.
  19. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

You’re a f***ing idiot if you think the training staff can prevent an injury prone player from getting injured. They’re not magicians. He has a shitty hamstring, there isn’t a medical staff in the world that can “fix” that.

Let’s focus on being less stupid.

20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I feel like his decline also came with the fact that we lost our strong defensive wings and more reliable shooters surrounding him. Teams are double teaming both him and harden and we dont have the ability to punish the other team. The team still plays better when he is on the court. From the pace and tempo he sets to his ability to put people where they belong. We just need better role players surrounding our harden and paul. Last year even without paul this team would have beat miami. We need better wings!

riko and HP3 like this.