1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Clemons: Backup PG?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Nov 30, 2020.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

If Lakers sign Shaq to vet min I will be very disappointed. Because their cap space is just as tight as Rockets.

The solution is a sign and trade with Bulls then, send back Clemons, TPE and SRP.

Nook likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

He supposedly doesn't want to go to the Rockets for anything close to the minimum.

So short of trading House the money isn't going to be there.

We are running into the situation of butting up against the apron, and that is why at some point someone is going to be moved to open up money for smaller contracts..... they tried to move Gordon without success, and if the rumblings are true, they may have to move Westbrook anyway.

joshuaao and D-rock like this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

I'm finally ready to move on from Westbrook, Bulls would be a good trading partner.

Rockets can then kill 2 birds with 1 Stoner.

https://tradenba.com/trades/Afhpzkvch

ORL: Thad Young, Danuel House + Bulls FRP + Rockets FRP
    CHI: Russ Westbrook, Eric Gordon
    HOU: Otto Porter Jr., Aaron Gordon, Tomas Satoransky + Bulls SRP

*Bulls Sign & Trade Shaq Harrison (4.5M for 2 years) to Rockets for TPE, SRP + Chris Clemons

*Rockets save 2.2M

Harden/Satoransky
    Harrison/Nwaba/Brown
    Porter/Tucker
    AG/Bruno
    Wood/Cousins

Now this is a lineup we can go to war with.

#23 D-rock, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That bad eh?

I never saw him play as terribly as this. Seems to me that dude would always come in for garbage time and grab 10 quick points and throw some dimes to Stein.

5. riko

riko Member

Clemons is a undersized shooting guard

D-rock likes this.