1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh Commits to MIAMI

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Jul 11, 2014.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Well its kind of hard figuring out the answer to your question when you have blind faith in Morey. A cold, calculated, over confident guy that doesn't instill comradery or loyalty. Its been brought up multiple times. To your first point, I know how it feels man. The problems with being an emotionally invested sportsfan.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Hey there, don't forget me. I want to make sure that the blind followers ignore me as well.

3. Lando19

Lando19 Member

He's too soft, obviously not about winning any more titles .

4. afk

afk Member

It was so great early afternoon. Now, everything is turned upside down.

5. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Many time I said Bosh is a b****!

6. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

stfu they get paid millions to effing do something they would do in their freetime...its a business..

7. deshen

deshen Member

Unlike most of our fans, I think this is a good thing for Rockets. Bosh is simply not a max guy anymore. Let's wait one season and see if Heat is going to trade him. Bosh is not playing his old style while he was in Raptors. so I do not have much expectation on his stats.

8. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Are y'all really mad at Bosh for taking the money? SMH

9. solodolo

solodolo Member

Word . He got rings and out of nowhere miami gives him that kind of money . NOBODY will say NO .

10. verti89

verti89 Member

Not mad at him at all for taking the money, we all would too. Mad at him for leading us on to such a great extent. I can't think of a single good reason for him to lead us on as long as he did. Miami KNEW that if he left he would get max money elsewhere so there was no need to use us to gain leverage especially not to the extent he did. If you dont think Miami had already told him he would get a max offer if Bron left... come on. With the Lebron pipe dream, the what mightve been never got real enough to hurt, but Bosh let it get real. Then he stomped our fragile little hearts into mush and pooped on it.

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

People didn't understand now they do. Bosh has those b!tch made tendencies. If I was Morey I never would have pursued his weak unmanly b!tch azz...

12. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Rockets got played....plain and simple...and you want to blame the asian guy.

13. mazinger

mazinger Member

No, the issue is here, he told Morey he was coming which triggered the Lin trade. Now he backs out which means we gave away Lin for free + 2 picks

14. bratna8

bratna8 Member

15. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/juanitoo95">@juanitoo95</a> bosh did what was best for him. Like I said it starts with me and James</p>&mdash; Dwight Howard (@DwightHoward) <a href="https://twitter.com/DwightHoward/statuses/487750007995383808">July 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

We lost at game theory. Morey didn't think Miami would smite itself just to F us over. But here they are, handcuffing themselves to mediocrity for the foreseeable future, probable remainder of DWades career. And all our best laid plans are ruined.

In that sense Riles is a Lot like Cuban. Egomaniacs.

1 person likes this.
  17. JazzLakerHater

I think it's time to start wondering if Harden and Howard are attractive to other stars in the league. I just don't think they are unfortunately. I think players were turned off about the the whole Dwight drama and I think players see Harden as a lazy ass. Am I the only wondering about this?

18. sutton

sutton Member

" it is just math."

19. Fantasma Negro

If Dwight is cool with it I'm cool with it. Full steam ahead for Josh Smith hopefully

20. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is it really. As long as Howard keeps developing his post skills and Harden keeps improving, the Rockets are in good shape.