1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Anderson reinstated...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by waihh, Mar 4, 2008.

1. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

From NBA.com, Chris Anderson is reinstated. Hornets will have 30 days to decide if they will sign him to a contract, after that he will be available as a free agent.

Should the Rox pick him up? As I recall, he was a physical player and was not bad in defending Yao in the paint. Maybe he can help in defending guys like TD, Boozer, Shaq... in playoffs.

At this moment, destroying the team chemistry is the last thing that the Rox need. Does anyone know if Anderson had issues in the locker room? I know Anderson has drug problems, but the Rox had Mo Taylor who also had drug problems but was never a problem in the locker room?

Your opinion?

I know it was posted before in other threads. Since he is now officially reinstated and the Rox is in need of a big man, I bring this up again. Hope this won't be locked.

2. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Supposedly going to sign with hornets

3. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

He'll resign with the Hornets.

Wouldn't want that spoiled chemistry-killer anyways.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I wonder what drug he was kicked out for. I know it's not weed because then half of the NBA players would be kicked out. It must be steroids or the white stuff. He is nicknamed the "Birdman" so maybe be was "flippin' birds" in his spare time.

5. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

My High School basketball coach had coached and trained him when he was in JuCollege. He pretty much summed Chris Anderson up in one sentence: "He could jump out of the roof, but he's an idiot." No thanks.

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

I just hope he goes partying with Chris Paul, so that Chris Paul's game gets all messed up. Let's hope it's the start of the Hornet's downward spiral.

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I believe he was busted for using meth.

Never heard that he was a bad team mate. I know he is signing with NO but I just don't see what he can do in this league anymore when he was really not all that 2 years ago while in his prime.

We could pick up any borderline NBA big and be in better shape IMO.

8. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

not the birdman that cant dunk for ****

9. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

He can dunk, just not in the SD contest...Boy was he terrible.

10. Htowns_Finest

Htowns_Finest Member

The ladybugs or not that special if you ask me. They remind me of the Clippers about three years ago when they were doing pretty good. You just get the feeling that next year the Hornets might be a medicore team at best.

11. mzymmm

mzymmm Rookie

i heard that he spent the past two years in jamaica. :D

12. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Paul doesn't impress me as much as Deron Williams, and the Hornets don't impress me as much as Utah.

13. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

My thoughts exactly the same.

Does NO have a PF or a C that they can rely on for a post up game? I dont see CHandler as one just because he isnt consistent enough to carry a game as Boozer or even Okur might