1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chrihanna fight- Chris Brown-Rihanna

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ferrari77, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

What you didn't catch Rihanna in the "Bring it On: All or Nothing" where she plays herself in which she is going to have the winning cheerleading squad be in her music video. Hayden Panettiere is forced to move and take her cute self over to Crenshaw High School.
    [​IMG]

You also missed "Stomp the Yard" where Chris Brown plays the lead character's brother. This is actually a really good movie and worth watching. I don't even really care for step, but I still liked it. When I saw it, I had to ask which one was Chris Brown, and which one was Ne-yo.
    [​IMG]

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

How's that hypocritical of him? Did you read the article? He and Rhianna share a strong friendship and obviously he felt that when Chris Brown hit her, he hit a family member basically.

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

I've read rumors for years (and note I said rumors, not facts) that Jay-Z has been known to hit women

I didn't say he shouldn't be mad, I said that it was hypocritical of him

4. PocketRocketLuv

Rihanna and Chris Brown had a song that leaked on the web last month...its on the Confession of a Shopaholic Soundtrack...Bad Girl is the name of the song.

5. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

So there are rumors out there that Chris Brown beat up and chick, and his endorsements start getting dropped. Phelps is caught on film hitting the bong and basically admitted to it, yet most of his companies are keeping him.

It's not right to hit women for any reason, unless one is trying to kill you and you gotta lay her out of something. And if he really did beat this chick then he needs to go down. But right now, we don't know what happened....right? I just think it's interesting that he could be accused and lose stuff, and just two weeks earlier we have a guy clearly guilty and he doesn't lose much. And IMO, in most cases the rumors tend to make you lose stuff....

And as sad as it is, I think Soulja Boy is the most popular amongst kids. I saw folks in Japan doing his dances on youtube....

6. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Perhaps, but there's a HUGE difference between domestic violence and hitting a bong. Hell, pot's borderline socially acceptable these days.

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

The main stream media called Josh Howard a thug for admitting that he smokes weed in the offseason. I don't hear anyone calling Phelps a thug, it's a double standard.

8. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/11/text-message-ignites-rihanna-brown-violence/

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

wasn't there also a video of josh howard going around at the same time? i'm not saying there's a double standard, but let's leave that for the phelps thread. to compare wife-beating to using mar1juana is just absurd.

here's a link detailing howard's off-season.

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

dang chris brown really ruffed her up..

he needs to get beat down

11. supastevefoo

supastevefoo Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Did I hear on 95.7 the DJ say what Chris Brown did is worse than R. Kelly?

I'm going to have to say pissing on a minor is worse when comparing the two disgusting acts.

13. Fatty FatBastard

Someone needs to really recreate this editing it to where this guy beats the crap out of Elmo.

14. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm pretty sure his reputation was more brought on by his stupid antics that were caught in film in which he is disrespecting the National Anthem.

15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

My point was we don't even know what happened with Brown yet...but he is already losing endorsements. This seems to be the norm, except for in one case.

Yes, beating on a chick and hitting the bong are completely different. You should never beat on a woman. But we don't know what happened yet....right?

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Chris Brown didn't win 8 gold medals at a single olympics.

Doublemint can go get Soulja Boy or whoever the **** to pitch their brand if Chris Brown isn't behaving properly.

Wheaties isn't going to put the guy who won Silver on the Cereal box.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

which case is that?

18. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Exactly, it has little to nothing to do with the integrity of the company and a helluva lot more to do with image.

Our great American Olympic hero gets the pass.

...but this little R&B singer guy doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. Can we call him a thug now?

19. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Maybe he beat Rihanna because she said "You're not half the thug Michael Phelps is." That's gonna be my new theory.

20. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

It's a preference. I generally do not like the radio. Especially in DFW. Mostly garbage rap that I here (do the Ricky Bobby stop!!! Pose for the frame!!). I'd rather listen to some Scarface over that crap.