1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chrihanna fight- Chris Brown-Rihanna

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ferrari77, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Can't believe no one here is talking about this drama.
    For those that haven't heard, Chris Brown and Rihanna apparently got into a lovers tiff early sunday before the Grammys. Word is he punched her after an argument(Perhaps she refused to give into some Anna Hathaway?)
    then he walked off. Cops were called, he turned himself in and then was released on bail.

I think I heard just a few weeks back about Rihanna being a jealous chick but still, it takes a lot to make a dude punch his chick and even though I condone a strong pimp hand once in a while, there should never be a need for a closed fist.

2. ferrari77

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

grammys thread

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Rumor is she gave him an STD.

I don't believe it

I just hope he didn't do damage to her already big forehead.

5. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I'm kinda surprised Rihanna didn't whip that midget's ass:

[​IMG]

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Speaking of Anne Hathaway, did anybody ever point out that the the interview where she talks about anal never happened and was just a hoax that spun out of control?

Oh, and I hope you were kidding about it being ok to occasionaly slap your girl around.

7. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Whatever she did doesn't make it right for a guy to punch her...

I read that it has happened before.

8. droxford

droxford Member

Link, please?

9. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

"Eat the cake Rihanna."

edit: The irony was that I was switching back and forth from the Grammys and Whats Love Got To Do With It last night. Then i read the E! link. Damn fine movie though.

#9 percicles, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  10. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

....AND there's no Easter Bunny....AND there's no Santa Clause.

Dude, why not just go for the trifecta since you're crushing dreams anyway!

11. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

maybe they were fighting because chris brown finally admitted he was gay. no way that guy's straight

12. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

"b*tch stepped out" -LL

13. ferrari77

For reals. Just crushing dreams left right and center. :(

14. ferrari77

Why not? He ain't exactly Neyo or the Jonas Brothers.
    Plus, all the females throwing panties at him at his concerts may have just added to Rihanna's jealousy.

15. ferrari77

Mayne, this is too big a news story and too funny(but unfunny as well :confused: ) to not have its own thread.

16. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Permaban!!!!

17. no_answer

no_answer Member

It's not okay for a guy to hit a girl OR for a girl to hit a guy. I'm so over celeb gossip/drama. I quit perezhilton and TMZ in December. I've been clean ever since. :D

18. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Supposedly she has a temper. She probably got in Chris's face or something and he knocked her out. LOL :eek:

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

http://www.defamer.com.au/2008/10/h...es_anal_sex_rumour_fooled_the_internet-2.html

How the 'Anne Hathaway Loves Anal Sex' Rumour Fooled The Internet
    Posted by Kyle Buchanan at 2:40 AM on October 2, 2008

It's the rumour that's been burning up the internet for the last few days: in an upcoming issue of Esquire, actress Anne Hathaway will open up about her love of anal sex. After describing it as one of the most sensual things she's ever done and something that makes her feel "feminine in a very special way," the actress supposedly says, "Every woman should try it, otherwise they miss out on something amazing." While Hathaway has played her fair share of sexually provocative roles in films like Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, we were skeptical of her newfound candor; nevertheless, the rumour has only built up steam over the last few days (it was spread by Gawker, LA Rag Mag, and thousands of other sites). Emboldened by our investigation into Megan Fox's own magazine confessions, we knew we had to find out: are these Hathaway quotes for real, and if not, where did they come from?

Our first instinct was to disbelieve the story; after all, virtually every profile we've ever read of Hathaway mentions how carefully and professionally she answers questions, concerned that her quotes will be taken out of context. Had Hathaway been emboldened after her split with boyfriend Raffaello Follieri, or was someone putting naughty words in her mouth?

Turns out, it's the latter. We contacted Esquire for comment, and spokesperson Rhett Usry was shocked by the rumour. "Absolutely not true," he told us. "There is no interview with Anne Hathaway at all in the upcoming issue of Esquire."

So where did the story originate? All signs point to this September 12 posting on Celeb.Dump, a photo-laden blog promising "Sexy Celebrity Pictures With Little To No Bull****" (and headlines like "Stacy Keibler is so very hot" and "Jessica Simpson touching herself"). "Thanks to Miss M. from Esquire for letting me know" about the rumour, said the poster (who declined our repeated requests to comment on his tip).

As for how this obscure bit of gossip hit the big time, we're betting it's due to a potent mix of wishful thinking, Hathaway's Rachel Getting Married press tour, and lingering conflation of the actress with Brokeback Mountain. Either that, or Follieri's got an axe to grind. Memo to Celeb.Dump: if your "source" claims to be Esquire's liaison to the Vatican, it may be time to place some calls.

20. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I just read about it. No one knows what really happen just yet.