1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Choke City Returns........

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Mr.Scarface, Oct 16, 2017.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

This will go down as one of the biggest upsets of all time...how the fk do you not win one game at home.

Bregman dont get me started. You talk all that fkin **** then pull that. Were you not humbled last year aginst the Red Sox.

rrj_gamz likes this.
  2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Thread could've already been locked after your theory failed two years ago when you made it.

Did the moderators not heed your request ?

3. VanityHalfBlack

It came back with a vengeance this time around. I'm sad :(

4. VanityHalfBlack

1 out of 3 ain't so bad. Can't say that for most teams. Detroit Tigers will never win a title. jinxed.

HTown2017Champs likes this.
  5. Silverfox11407

Silverfox11407 New Member

I do know one thing that folks like you are illiterate when it comes to Facts. And the Facts borne out the reality of exactly what the stats revealed in this series. I suggest you reflect on your ignorant comments and quit letting the Smoke get in your eyes as so many others did also.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You don't win one game because you faced Strasburg and Scherzer two times each and your hitting was in a funk since the start of the playoffs.

You sure cuss and whine a lot. Maybe take a break there tiger.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I kind of agree, but that's the reason for home field advantage, to fkn win at least one game, but I digress...All these months have passed and I'm still POd...I didn't even watch ESPN or any other sports station for a few weeks, bc I know how much bs would be said...Having said that, here's to next season!

Houstunna likes this.