1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHN vs LTU] Yao vs Lituana

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Angkor Wat, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Game starts at 3:45AM (houston time) on the USA channel. I know most people want him to rest but I want to see the big guy lead his team to victory.

2. coolthunderz

coolthunderz Member

Me too...Go Yao

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I really want to see China get back to playing Spain again and this time seal the deal, send those bearded fools home. Down with Lithuania. Yao must break them.

4. Kevin_chn

Kevin_chn Member

It would be a miracle if China wins.

5. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

It will be intresting since both Lithuania and China have Lithuanian coaches will probably be able to read the plays easily.

6. mac n ming

mac n ming Member

Are there any NBA players on the Lithuanian squad besides Kleiza?

7. dexkk

dexkk Member

any links? I don't have TV in my new apt. :(

8. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

That Sarunas Jasikevicus (sp?) kid who b****ed and moaned his way out of Rick Carlisle's doghouse in Indiana and settled in Don Nelson's doghouse in Golden State. Yeah, he's on the Lithuania squad.

9. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

I'VE NEVER WANTED AN NON-AUSTRALIAN OR IRANIAN TEAM TO WIN AS MUCH AS I WANT FOR CHINA TO WIN. i'm australian-iranian, but right now, i'm rooting for team china. our chineese members, good luck. :)

10. JayLau910

JayLau910 Member

hm, so the game wont be on channel 2 like everything else of the olympics have been on?

11. Albert Einstain

Teamchina will be demolished by Lituana by all means,and i'm afraid yao will be very frustrated about his teammates's bad performance even though his performance is not so good either.Yao is widely thought to be a superstar but his defense doesn't deserve that fame.Yao should learn how to defend Okur,and himself........

Dirk has decided to quit his national team after the plympics ,so why doesn't yao also quit the team that takes 14m out of his own purse every year.Dirk earns 20m per year in NBA,as a superstar ,dirk deserves that salary. Yao also deserves that yearly income but his real yearly income is just incredibly 2m dollars.Two million dollars is a huge amount of money that can afford a small helicopter.However,tmac can afford a rocket ,oo even a flying saucer.After all,there are billions of NBA fans in the world while the amount of NBA rosters is just 450.So it's no wonder that the NBA rosters earn more than us.What I wonder is that why yaoming just earns so little?Where has Yao's money gone?.............

I don't want to answer that question once again, but I frankly wish yao to say no to his CNT before the CNT turns into TNT and bombs him up.Yao has played for CNT in all the 5 group games with the fatigue and injury piled up from NBA,he spent his vacation time that should be spent to rest on fighting for his country and it's so-called honour which belongs actually to the CPC rather than the country.I hope him try fignhting againest that and say no to the endless national games ,as Dirk did to his country.Quiting his national team may be the only good work dirk has done since he joined the NBA though,I really hope yao follow dirk' way.Yao ,you have contributed most of your possesion to your country and it's time to stop it. Yao ,if you set your computer games aside for a minute and take a look at our forum ,I really hope you can pay more attention to my post here.They don't dare to do the things they did to zhizhi to you,man ,because you are a world-famed player,you belong to the whole world instead of a single country ,just like the superman. Yao ,please suggest morey buy out your contract and sign a new one with LLE .Then your money will no longer be drained and morey will use the cap you left to sign a star-leval roster .Don't concern the money ,man,you can get it back after your retirement ,in the form of stuff salary. Yes ,you can still work for Houston Rockets after you retire from the field and get the money back that would has been 'stolen' if it was payed as roster salary .Think about that ,Yao Ming.Further ,CNT will never go farther that the top8 even if there were 12 Yao s on that team.because the existence of ........................... :p

12. joeguo

joeguo Contributing Member

Can anyone know where to watch the game?

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Even in international ball, the best way to stop Yao seems to be fronting him. Yao hasn't even had position to get a shot off yet.

14. Kevin_chn

Kevin_chn Member

China 13 - 12 Litavia with 3 minutes left.

15. rfila

rfila Member

usa, 13:12 China

16. charming1978

charming1978 Member

What' s going on here?

17. mac n ming

mac n ming Member

Man this is boring, Yao is trying so hard but they don't even try to get him the ball. :(

18. AGBee

AGBee Member

He means the game is on the cable channel USA.

And wrong forum :p

19. mac n ming

mac n ming Member

Yao creating his own offense. lol :D

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Is Yao no longer on the Rockets? Anyways, its funny, every time Yao does have a slight edge on position, they don't get him the ball. Then, Yao gets the ball behind the 3 point line and almost draws a four point play, T-Mac style. :cool: