1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chinese Posters] - Please Help - Song Title Search

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moomoo, Apr 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. moomoo

moomoo Member

If you are Chinese/Taiwanese and/or can read Chinese, I'm asking for help to find the English name and artist of a particular song.

I once had the song on tape, but lost the tape. The song was mostly in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin/Taiwanese? I have no idea since I speak none of them), with a chorus in English.

I did a Google on the English hook and I'm pretty sure this is the song:

http://bbs.ee.ntu.edu.tw/boards/Lyrics/2/2/14/9/6/9.html

What I need is the name of this artist and song in English, if possible.

*cough* (kazaa) *cough*

I can vaguely remember that her name was Vicky Chan...or something...not too sure since it has been a few years since I saw the original CD.

Thank you for any help with this.

2. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I don't think there is a English rendition of this song. The singer's English name is Vivian Chow, the song is called "Sorry my dear"

3. moomoo

moomoo Member

Thanks, olliez.

I'm not looking for an English rendition, just looking for exactly what you just gave, the name of the song/artist in English. I'm trying to find the song online.

I did not know Vivian Chow sang that song. I have never (knowingly) heard any of her songs. I knew she looked hot, but now I know she has a voice to match!

Thank you very much. Now let's see if I can actually find the song...