1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I spoilered a video about it and that's all I can handle on this subject. I feel ill but that's what they do.

2. marky :)

marky :) Member

You know what's cool. Being married to a Chinese person and her telling me she doesn't want to get groceries because of all the stories she reads about people giving Asians crap now. What's even cooler is when people can't figure out that not all asian people eat dogs/cats/bats and posts like yours don't help.
    I get it, be pissed at the chinese govt. but stop generalizing the chinese population.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Americans are brutal man, but at least they are taking legal steps to protect dogs and they don't club them and eat them. If you think it's OK somehow and that's not the sign of evil something is wrong with you. Yeah hey some of the nazis didn't kill jews right? I guess we shouldn't generalize eh?

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

When the country of China ends its brutality against dogs and takes legal action I will stop generalizing that they are a country that is OK with it. No one is saying your wife eats and beats dogs. Obviously not all people in a place are that way, but in general, it seems China is cool with beating and eating dogs. That's generalizing and it's not targeting all Chinese people. Many of whom are animal lovers.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Where is it?

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Do you understand what generalizing means? When you say in China, they practice brutality against dogs, you are talking about the people, not the gov't and not some traders.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

In general they are not stopping it. So yeah generally they are complicit with this it seems. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe there is a massive opposition to this but the proof is usually in the pudding. And that pudding is made from beaten dogs in this case.

8. bongman

bongman Member

I would like to get educated on which US Federal Law disallows eating of dog meat.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

First of all, selling dog meat in China is illegal so there are laws against it. But it obviously still occurs.

As for the US, a great deal of animal abuse is done here against chickens, cows, and other animals. There's plenty of documentaries on that. It just sounds very hypocritical to go after one specific country and condemn the country meanwhile the country you are from is also guilty of many atrocious practices and you give a pass there.

10. riko

riko Member

Funny we don’t have bat related diseases like the current epidemic starting from here ? Where did SARS start again-? This is 2020 so why keep eating dog and bats that has created this mess? Are there still famine in China? Do you see how inept your argument is ?

The planet is suffering because our ancestors eat dogs hundred of years ago?

dachuda86 likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The issue isn't eating bat or dogs, these viruses are just as likely to come from ducks, chickens, pigs, or many of the animals eaten in the US.

It's not the animal that is the issue, it's the way live animals are processed.

You didn't see countries getting mad at the US and UK for mad cow disease by the way.

12. riko

riko Member

Yeah where did this latest virus start again?

dachuda86 likes this.
  13. riko

riko Member

The poster earlier sent a link that provided evidence that this is bat related but you keep ignoring it. I know you are probably from China and feel protective of you’re homelands but the whole planet right now is mad it’s not just me.

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Again this virus may be partly from bats, but not all viruses will come from bats. To think that only bats harbor dangerous viruses is silly. Swine flu came from guess what animal? Most flu's come from birds. Any animal can relay a novel virus to the human population. If you don't understand this, you don't know science.

And by the way, assuming I am Chinese because I disagree with you is pretty racist of you.

15. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

This is typical racist hating people response....It's comical when you have nothing to reply but nonsense.

If i am from China..i guess my posts should be blocked and i can't write things like Tiananmen square was truly a terrible moment in Chinese Society...Guess China spy policy will find me and arrest me soon....lol

BTW I am American...lol...just not a blind raciest hating person...but whatever.. I am sure you will insist on me being Chinese state spy soon.....

Don't worry, i won't reply on this thread again. I understand it's very hard to talk to an Angry Person filled with Hate....

bye bye

#395 MightyMog, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  16. Exiled

Exiled Member

China incompetencey is a bit of stretch , they will be the world largest economy in a few months if not weeks, they will donate millions of masks , and sell tons of ventilators, facial recognition systems and drone surveillance to 160+ collapsed countries under emergency imposed laws

17. Senator

Senator Member

In case you missed the 250 times this was mentioned previously... for a disease they started. The 4th one of the last 20 years. Serious consequences have to be imposed by the international community instead of continuing to bend over and take it for cheap factory production.

It's like a Dr. Evil plan gone wrong, and here you are applauding them for saving the world with more factory production! Their practices and encouragement of sadism spreads disease repeatedly.

These aren't happening by "freak accidents", they are clearly started based on unhygienic, inhumane and excessive animal consumption. All in the name of a sick part of Chinese culture that needs to end forever. Particularly those animals just not meant for it, destroying ecosystems and inviting disease that mutates onto humans. Bacteria always need somewhere to go - humans cannot survive on this planet alone. Change takes courage, not deflecting accountability. There are no asian americans who have died or suffered injuries from "racist attacks", but there are 16,000 and counting dead bodies due to this virus - going up fast - and a hell of a lot of economic turmoil.

#397 Senator, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    dachuda86 likes this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You are correct, but China essentially gives this process steroids and creates ideal situations. Not to mention the animal cruelty man, some of the stuff I hey do would keep you up for nights

19. Senator

Senator Member

Maybe the chinese population , many of them who reside abroad and enjoy the benefits of it, should stand up for themselves and end this sick , twisted cultural habit? Or do they not want to offend the great CCP and far left journalists itching for content. Silence in this case is a form of consent and the practices will continue after a 2 month break.

In the same way the church had to vocally speak up against molestation, muslims abroad had to speak up against fundamentalism, there is no public outcry or courage from Chinese Americans about ending a practice that is clearly bio terrorism. If they don't speak up, how will the replicants living in China do so?

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

China screwed up and and every country is taking crap from them cause they have a labor force who can work for pennies on the dollar .
    Not only did China screw it up with another pandemic based on live animals (sars was a civet cat), we got a exotic meat market in a seafood market in a technologically advanced place like Wuhan. Worse, because humans are dumb, we're getting all this racism. non asian on asian, asian on asian etc.
    Their head chopping government could have stopped this if they learned their lessons from SARS and unsanitary nature of these wet markets with wild animals peeing and dumping on top of each other when other's are getting slaughtered.

Yes every country eats meat, but the slaughterhouse isn't in the middle of the street. The whole Daryl Morey crap shows what kind of government it is.
    It's time to move production of our goods to Mexico.

1. it's way closer.
    2. it'll help immigration by creating jobs.
    3. the cartel hasn't caused any pandemics or threatened Daryl Morey for speaking his mind.

dachuda86 likes this.