1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China won't let Magic into their country

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by robbie380, Aug 1, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he thought my entire thread was threatening to remove Yao's 11 to give to Ron Artest. he was offended that people would think that Ron Artest was similar to Vernon Maxwell.

what about the question of what number I chose? I told him. the first video (93 til infinity -rap song) yet he still thinks I'm trying hurt his yaoyao feelings.

reasonable answer my azz. If I told you I posted an answer in a certain post, then you don't even read it and get pissed off and complain I didn't give an answer then his diplomatic immunity needs to be revoked like in lethal weapon 2.

2. MacFu

MacFu Member

I know where he is coming from because putting No.11 in the poll is just too crazy and insane. Don't tell me you have more than 30 people voted on that because anyone with half a brain would know they did it just because it is funny.

And you have jumped to the conclusion that anyone's feeling has been hurt. I always think that the ones who try to force other people to conform to their own way of thinking are also the sensitive ones whose feeling is more easy to be hurt.

3. rocketfan.china

:eek: Do you wanna represent the world? are you serious? Maybe majority of Americans think exactly the same way just as you did. Come on man, give me a break. :rolleyes:

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Screw them dude. What about the people who watched the Rockets back in the day? they have opinions too. So if they think Ron Artest is like Maxwell or Calvin Murphy or Lewis Lolyd?

should I not include a number of a famous former player cause it hurts some girls feelings?

Wrong dude, just because you didn't watch the Rockets back then doesn't mean you can piss on its history. I'm not standing for it.

#11 is on there for the people who think Ron Ron is similar to Maxwell or whomever

#23 is there cause he used that number before and maybe he wants to pay homage to Calvin like he did to MJ

if these girls want to start their own poll and thread, then do so. this is a free board, a concept some people obviously don't get.

if you don't like what I'm writing on my threads, then why the F$#K are you on it reading and posting???

comprende senoiritas?

6. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Ron Paul would swear to disown b*stard pupils like you if he saw garbage post like that.

7. rfila

rfila Member

just read it. You still remember that thing and decide to bring it up here? I quited you on that subject and let you had the last say and you are still not satisfied? You seems to be more "girls" here.

You seems to be more and more an attention w****. In fact, you probably have reach the late stage of it. Because an attention w**** normally starts with some seemly reasonable acts to get the attention. Only at late stage does she desperately try everything possible to get the attention. Too bad she probably does not realize it is not as as effective this way and the harder she tries, the less attention she gets.

I know I do not take whatever you say seriously any more, and I only reply you when I feel like to have some fun.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

since when did you transform into Macfu?
    I was talking to him, not you.

you seem to follow me like river follows the ocean.

9. rfila

rfila Member

lol, you made my day.

Relax, I didn't follow you. I swear to God.

You are right. You were talking to MacFu, not me. I hope next time you talk with some one, don't get me in the conversation by linking my early reply on different topic and giving your opinion about it. It is so girl.

Thanks for the laugh. Enjoy rest of the day.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

i picked 93. its obvious to everyone who had the courtesy to take a few seconds to click on the rap video.