1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China vs. USA Aug 22 on TV??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SuperKev, Aug 21, 2002.

Tags:
  1. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

What channel is the game on tomorrow??

Does anybody know?

2. Old School

Old School Member

It is NOT on tv in San Francisco so I doubt it is on anywhere else.

os

3. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It won't be on TV, TNT will cover four games starting next Thursday. The game on August 31st will be against China so don't worry, you'll still get to see Yao play.

4. aznlincolnpark

There mite be highlights after that game on news>>>:D

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

yao may luck out.

he will get his first taste of the nba players tomorow. so that can be one a$$ whoopin' that nobody will see. yao is a very determined player. he will bounce back for aug. 31 and this time he will know what to expect. yao will have a good game on national tv for the first time, and certainly not the last.

6. buckaroo

buckaroo Contributing Member

from another thread posted previously...

we might be able to listen to the games via internet radio...

http://www.knbr.com/

KNBR to air USA-China Hoops Game

KNBR will broadcast the basketball match-up between the USA Men's World Championship Team and China in an exhibition game at The Arena in Oakland 7 PM Thursday, August 22. Tim Roye calls the game with Tom Tolbert doing color commentary.

tom tolbert...ugh..

7. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

I would normally say that NBA.com TV would come through with some extended live look-ins for the USA & China exhibition game tomorrow, but not this time. There are the 2 conference championship opening games starting tomorrow in the WNBA.

Very bad timing WNBA, and the fact that the Comets are out of the playoff picture is even worse.

8. Stevie Francis

i know it sucks, but i hope we get some longer higlights this time, cause when china played canada we got like 30 seconds of highlights.

9. SlamN

SlamN Member

The WNBA is still around? I think they would draw more ratings showing the exhibition games.