1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

china ufo's

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pacman0590, Oct 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

1 person likes this.
  2. YaosDirtyStache

listn mna no one makes a big deal of this crap bc its stupid,. Really. If aliens wanted to come to earth they would mdae their presence known by moere than UNIQUE EACH TIME space craft tthat arre only similar in style but not idenitcal each time. R the aliens makin new spce craft each time genius?

HOW MUNCH IS THEIR DOLLAR WORTH COMPRAED TO THE UNITED STATES DOLLAR EH??? TELL ME THAT!

you and toycent are tupid for believing int it. If aliens r real why would they come to pester and annoy huh>?>>?> TELL ME THAT GENIUS .

Just deal wit it that all this crp is made up and put ur tinfoil hat away.

Aliens are comin here to pikk us up in generatic flyin saucers. These photoschppers need new ideas.

3. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

4. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

And then there were two.

1 person likes this.
  5. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

Dude, spend some time and effin spell check.

6. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

7. crash5179

crash5179 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of those have flown in outer space. Look at the many different sizes and shapes of aircraft that are flown all over the world today. Blimps, Airplanes, Jets, Helicopters of all shapes and sizes. Is it really so hard to believe that another civalization might have more than one or two type of space craft?

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

And I agree, I saw this last night from my back yard and took a picture...
    [​IMG]

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

at 3am? I may start calling you butter, because lately you're on a roll.

10. crash5179

crash5179 Member

And I thought I was the only one that saw that one. :p

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Rep'ed

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

Not all of them -- thanks Obama.

13. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

well i've never been a believer in ufos 'stache.. but i mean this was on ABC news, not some stupid youtube channell.. i mean i read into it and it was the 8th time it's happened this year, if it was government testing why would they do it over a airbase where everyone can see..

i mean i'm not even fully convinced they are aliens, i'm just really curious in what the hell they are. and why nobody has noticed this.

14. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

first of all, your hammered.
    secondly not once in my post did i say anything about aliens...

third, if humans found life on another planet we'd want to see what was up with them..

even if this is some kind of hoax, it's definitely worth looking into.. if your going to live your life not questioning things your mind is good as dead.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Check this out:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qffIx2GWDo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qffIx2GWDo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DD

16. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

That's crazy. ^

17. Lynus302

Lynus302 Member

I find this stuff interesting. Thanks for the videos.

And pacman....don't go all 9/11 conspiracy-crazy, please. Toycen posts some interesting things, but his various 9/11 conspiracies means the interesting stuff gets overlooked and shouted down.

18. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

haha i never once put a conspiracy out..

stache' just decided to call me stupid because i posted a video of a credible source... NATIONAL NEWS

i didn't say they were aliens, i didn't say anything ridiculous about scientology, damn everyone should be giving yao'sdirtystache a hard time

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

For someone who has a generally negative disposition towards "plebeians" you sure do type like one.

You can't shoot down extraterrestrial existence any better than you could shoot down theories about God's existence. We simply do not know, and will not know until visual or communicative contact is made. We could estimate how much the possibility (or lack thereof) is for aliens' existence, but until we get some factual evidence, all is uncertain.

Also you can't base your assumptions about alien nature off of human nature. Human logic might very well be different from alien logic.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7psGj4M1ZI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s7psGj4M1ZI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is one of the better ones out there.