1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China-Georgetown Brawl

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RV6, Aug 18, 2011.

1. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

I like this fighting as well.

2. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Wouldn't it be better for you to just go to a boxing match?

3. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

So when is the chinese team playing in the USA???

4. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

come on buddy. Totally different thing!

First off, this was a free style fighting, while boxing match has rules.

Also, this was fighting among groups, you don't have lots of opportunities to watch gang fighting.

5. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

next week.

6. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

Georgetown tried to play rough and got owned. Bayi Rockets have a thuggish reputation, and Georgetown picked the wrong team to play dirty against. They got what they deserved. LOL! :grin:

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yes, they deserved to chase the other team around and get chairs thrown at them. Is it possible that the chinese team was playing a little rough as well? I mean, they certainly had a gang type mentality stomping on one player until his friends came along.
    Also, they couldn't have been soldiers. Soldiers wouldn't pick up chairs and bottles to protect themselves.

8. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

Are you nuts? It was the fans that was throwing bottles, not the players that are part time soldiers. Get your facts straight and think before you post. DUH!

9. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Maybe next time the Georgetown players will think twice before they throw elbows and punches during games.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Who was throwing chairs? Isn't this the same chinese team that got into it with another team a couple of days before. BTW, i saw the video. Five guys jumping on one and then running when his help comes is a bit cowardly. Those are the facts.

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You know what, i was going to blame the GT team before i saw the video, but it was the chinese defender who was being unnecessarily rough throughout the sequence that started the whole thing to blow up.

12. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I blame this on Mutombo's elbow.

13. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Go look at all the college teams' boxscores against the Chinese teams. The FT disparity is laughable, on average like 15-25 more for the Chinese team per game.

I'm in China now for a month, and the street kids aren't bad at playing basketball. I play as rough as they do but still there's thugs here like there are anywhere else. A guy rolled his head into mine and made my nose bleed lol but I got back out there after 15 minutes. I may have to get it checked when I get home though :( I'm not so young anymore (26) and I'm playing against 18yr olds.

14. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

The Bayi Rockets have a reputation of playing a very physical style of basketball. One of the Georgetown players pussied out and retaliate like a little b**** when one of the Chinese players gave him a nice clean hard foul. Little boy got pissed and threw a cheap shot at the Chinese player and received a beating and that's how the brawl started. Also the Georgetown players were making racist taunts the entire game. Those fat lips and jobless idiots were yelling ****s like "wonton soup! ching chong!", and they actually think the Chinese players don't understand that crap? They deserved more than getting this beat down.

Well, overall, these Georgetown punks obviously learned a valuable lesson, and that is to not **** around with Asians IN Asia! They can get away with beating up smaller foreign Asian students in Philadelphia high schools, robbing unarmed Asian storeowners at gunpoint, or get away by playing the black race card and sue a Korean dry cleaning business for $75 million for a lost trouser. HOWEVER, in China, Korea, Japan, etc., you never pull this kind of wannabe street ghetto bull****. When you go to Asia and travel there, you better RESPECT their culture and values. None of this "Im gonna run my mother ****ing mouth and punk them suckers" type of attitude. I am very glad and proud that the Chinese players on the Bayi Rockets curb stomped these ghetto punks ala American History X style.

15. Halfback10

Halfback10 Rookie

One more thing I would like to add, when Harvard visited Georgetown in an NCAA regular season game, the Georgetown fans mercilessly taunted Jeremy Lin in racial manner. I mean who yells "Wonton Soup!, Wonton Soup!" repeatedly at a basketball player?

Yea, they got what the deserved. Don't try that racist **** in China, that **** ain't welcomed and will get them a serious kung fu beatdown!

16. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Wow, let's fight racism with racism!

Dude, you borderline should be banned for your posts.

/kneejerk

17. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

You are a bigger racist idiot than those ignorant G-Town fools. I cringe at the ignorance of that squad going overseas and representing our country, but you are making blanket generalizations and sudo-racist remarks.

You are so right, all black people rob Asian store owners at gunpoint. This beat-down was for all the oppressed Asians out there. Freaking idiot :rolleyes:

18. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

You child are a ****ing bigot. Quit typing forever, dip****.

19. MiddleMan

We need to return the favor with no security or cop intervention.

20. MiddleMan

They need to get curb stomp once they come to the USA!!