1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chet Holmgren = Bol Bol

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by hlmbasketball, Nov 27, 2021.

1. i3artow i3aller

This thread is doo-doo.

BigggReddd and jiggyfly like this.
  2. dmoneybangbang

Chet's defense and tenacity is impressive, but he doesn't move as fluid as I thought he did.

palmsnbananas likes this.
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Y'all will do anything to discredit unicorns and I'll never understand it. What will it be next year about Wembanyama?

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I wanted to draft Green and I hope the Rockets end up with Paolo this time. One thing is for sure I could still be right on both, wrong on both, or right on one or the other.

5. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

His defense length is great and can’t be taught.

However I don’t see his offense translating to the nba, he can’t even take these ncaa guys off the dribble, he must not be a great shooter, if he was then he would be camped at 3 draining buckets over the midgets guarding him. People want him to be KD on offense but he’s not even remotely close. Unless his perimeter game blossoms the rest of the season I’m not seeing his offense translate to the NBA

6. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

We still got Gordon Wood House and Wall to flip for pics.