1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Charles Barkley is a traitor/hater

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

For playing on the Rockets they really do have some strong hatred towards a lot of things the Rockets do. Whether it was when we play the lakers or up to now...just dogging us on every little aspect.

Don't really get it..but just another reason i play on XBOX during half time =P

2. munco

munco Member

I think Charles is the only guy that would lament the Spurs loss for the entire post game instead of praising T-Mac's heroics.
    Even the ultimate hacks...
    Tim Legler
    Steven A. Smith

Would give credit to T-Mac.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

What else is new...just add this to the

"lakers are playing Crappy today...what's wrong with kobe and Shaq"

When the Rockets are kicking their butts on nation tV

Never going to be about how the Rockets play well but rather what is wrong with the other team...

They wouldn't have it any other way.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I just can't hate Barkley. He was the main reason we beat the Sonics. Any long-time Rockets fan knows the significance of this. OK, maybe he's annoying at times- but the guy played his ass off for us and did the Rockets uniform justice. Why shouldn't he be a front-runner? Barkley has always, and I mean always, been critical of players and teams that under-achieve. Coming from a 6"4 guy who dominated the boards, I think he at least has some basis for his critiques.

5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The Chuckster has nothing but bad s**i to say about the Rox, sort of like some of us around this board when it comes to Yao.:)

6. hrockets2k

hrockets2k Member

I just think that Charles just has a problem that he came to Houston to win a championship and he couldnt get one. Bitter old fat man is what he is. lol

7. fya

fya Member

Barkley is a POS.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Barkley was the ultimate overachiever. I think that is why he likes Ginobili so much. Manu is a scrappy, goofy looking white guy that somehow manages to get to the bucket at will and take the ball away from everybody (I think he is tremendously overrated, but that is another post). Chuck has seen what Yao is capable of, and what TMac is capable of, and they are not doing that for the Rockets on a consistent basis. They are underacheiving, in his view, so he is going to dog them.

Oh, and Duncan is the best player in the NBA and gives you a consistent effort and performance every night. Every commentator should fawn over him like Barkley does, because he is a basketball god.

9. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

The more McGrady practices, the luckier he gets.

10. yaopao

yaopao Contributing Member

Quit your whining. Charles isn't one to credit many players other than Shaq or Duncan.

11. yaopao

yaopao Contributing Member

Most of the fans on this board seem to forget how to be thankful or just weren't fans in the early 90s when the Sonics beat us 13 times in a row.

They think that that 95-96 team should have stayed intact, and we would have won 5 rings in a row, even though we could never beat Seattle.

:rolleyes: