1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chapter 2: Welcome to The Jalen Green Experience

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mathloom, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Silas on Jalen Green taking pressure shots:

"Missed the shot but I'm happy he took it. Love that he took it. I don't think that's ever going to be a problem for him. He's taking that shot all day long. Whether he's 20 or 35, he's taking that shot."

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  2. CXbby

CXbby Member

How about this, I’ll drink my spunk and delete my account if Green has better second half numbers than Edwards, and you pay the tip jar $1 if Green gets worse numbers than Edwards? Seems like you guys are so willing to talk your sht but get so scared when it comes to putting pen to paper.

clos4life and Jontro like this.
  3. CXbby

CXbby Member

This thread has nothing to do with Green. It’s about the need for OP to feel like he’s vindicated.

clos4life, Outlier, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Or he is being paid by someone, seems there is a room for some minor conspiracy theories.

#64 daywalker02, Feb 28, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    burlesk and clos4life like this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

nope. it's clear that op is jalen green himself. he created this account in 2008 when he was 6 years old cus he knew he was finna be a rox

BigMaloe, burlesk, clos4life and 4 others like this.
  6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

If I have that kind of cosmic power, I'm exercising it all day everyday results be damned haha

burlesk and Roomba like this.
  7. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Why are you so obsessed with drinking your own c*m? It's really ****ing weird tbh. Like, you think you're being somehow superior and all you're really doing is letting people know you have a very odd fetish. Really weird flex.

8. CXbby

CXbby Member

lol yeah as I thought, scared little mouse, run along now

9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Needs to learn how to get to the line and/or make adjustments at the rim when facing a rim protector (i.e. use a floater).

Good intangible moments tonight though defensively and took good shots otherwise. Hopefully he resumes hitting a higher percentage after this game like he has as of late.

burlesk and Mathloom like this.
  10. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

No kidding. He just should have said what he wanted to "Black men should look more respectable as not to offend my delicate sensibilities "

i3artow i3aller and Reeko like this.
  11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You know you are free to do with on your own time right. No need to advertise this in public, nobody on this forum asked for you to do that.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You have the cosmic power of spamming the forum with certain threads .....use it wisely.....lmao.

CXbby likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I was being sarcastic but yeah I do feel for the sanity of certain posters, I worry too much, I admit.

I wrote to Mathloom a lot about what is important in life, if he wants to waste it on a rookie/soon to be sopohomore, okay, I tolerate.

NBA basketball is not essential to life after all.

14. CXbby

CXbby Member

That’s not how a bet works but thanks for your advice.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

U should have that same energy for those who bash Jalen Green incessantly and pray for his downfall just so they can come across as draft experts, but u worried about @Mathloom for what?

16. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Not sure but Harden went 3-19 vs Lakers on 12/04/12 and 5-23 vs Dallas in the same season
    on 01/16/13.

Harden is considered one of the best in the game.

And to.put it in perspective, Harden had college
    and at least 3 years in the league at that point

17. Mathloom

Supporting Member

We played a good game against a veteran team that’s fighting super hard to stay in the playoffs. Jalen should have attacked smarter when his shot wasn’t falling, but he’ll pick that lesson up quickly.

I’m looking forward to how he responds.

burlesk and vator like this.
  18. CXbby

CXbby Member

Jalen has strung together a couple of decent games and like I said hopefully it continues. But let’s not pretend last night’s stinker is anything out of the ordinary, it’s exactly how he’s looked for the majority of the season which is why he gets so much “hate”.

19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

- got blocked at the rim, some could have been fouls, but the officials let the clippers play with a lot of contact underneath (and the Rockets have no rough undertneath players of their own to take advantage).

Some late in the shot clock three's that had no chance when taken, or just some that just flat missed.

burlesk and ApacheWarrior like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

CXbby, the 23ish games do not mean squat actually. Good or bad, it does not matter.

Yeah, you can hone your craft but the main workload follows in the offseason, us, level headed people know that.

I am not for resentment, wipe the slate clean, start again next season.

vator likes this.