1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHANT]: F*ck Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Sep 7, 2021.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

Over Christmas my 68 year old racist father in law mentioned the Brandon thing and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. He also used the N word a few times and listens to polka music all day in his garage drinking Bud Select 55’s.

That’s the kind of company that people like @ROXRAN and Daschuda keep though I guess. You guys are just soooooo cool and hilarious.

ROCKSS likes this.
  2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha talk about cognitive decline orange man is still yelling at clouds about the election he brutally lost.

If we are talking age limits and cognitive concerns orange wears diapers and can barely walk down a ramp.

Put age limits and deny both or stfu

dc rock, Andre0087 and Nook like this.
  3. dc rock

dc rock Member

Biden is old. Presidential candidates should be no older than 65. But my focus is on the crying guy in the red hat. The lame people using “Let’s Go Brandon” like a subversive rallying cry. It’s as dumb and unfunny as “Drumpf.” It’s more cornball than the “nevertheless, she persisted” and “reclaiming my time” phrases people repeated over and over in 2017 like some incantation that would send Trump back up the escalator.

You can blame Biden’s non-reaction and glossing over “Brandon” on his age and some health conspiracy, but what was supposed to happen if he knew what it meant? Was he supposed to break down in tears or storm out of the room in anger? Melt like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark? “Let’s go Brandon” holds no power or magic. It’s just a limp coping mechanism for people still depressed Trump embarrassingly lost the White House to a guy campaigning from his basement.

jchu14 and Nook like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So... what should Biden have done?

It seems he had 2 choices

1. Roll with it
    2. Be rude by hanging up on him or arguing

He chose to roll with it.

What do you think he should have done?

jchu14, ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

Leave it to conservatives to make a call about Santa Claus into something something negative.

6. Nook

Nook Member

That is part of the problem with having an 80 year old President. There is a level of isolation that doesn't usually exist with someone that is in their 50's or even early 60's.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

The area I live in is farther out in the sticks so of course its even more trump. And there are lots of trump flags and signs still up a year after the election. And a booth down on 1488 selling trump paraphernalia including the "Lets Go Brandon" and even "F#@k Biden" flags. So the more trumpy people are flying the flag with the one with the expletive on their front porches. Where kids go by in school buses. And walk past on their way to and from schools.

8. bobrek

Screenshot_20211227-093039_Google.jpg

ROCKSS likes this.
  9. SuraGotMadHops

Absolutely silly for people to be so up in arms over the Let's go Brandon dad that phoned in, especially coming from talking heads where the receipts show four straight years of F*** Trump, middle fingers and not my President's.

Get a grip snowflakes.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

I find it more amusing some of ya believe without a doubt Biden repeated it intentionally...instead of saying 'thanks for the call dude'

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

12. bobrek

And what do you think the conservative media and Twitter folks would have done with that response?

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member

They would have said "Biden thanking "Go Brandon" parent"...

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

Spoken like a true snowflake. One day you’ll put your big boy pants on.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe the dad will have a career in politics like the screw trump lady....

16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

I am not exactly sure what you mean.

F*ck bobrek
    F*ck bobrek, I agree

Somehow I dont think you would repeat that.

17. bobrek

Had Biden said "thanks for the call" what do you think the conservative media and personalities would have done? Do you think it still wouldn't have been a story? Don't you think they would have come up with another narrative putting him in a bad light?

Nook likes this.
  18. SuraGotMadHops

Your response makes no sense whatsoever, not surprised. Libs are mental midgets it's like pinballs bouncing around in their brains.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Member

Personally, I only found it amusing he repeated it back. In my circles, this story hasn't made much headway and a couple of the Trumpers didnt know about it.

I dont think this story would have made much of a headline if he didn't repeat it back. Right wingers dont need a reason to put him in a bad light.

20. Gioan Baotixita

Damn, you’re annoying. I’d bet your racist father-in law has this to say about you “ that damn bleeding heart no good meathead loser husband of yours, damn Karen, why can’t you married Biff? He’s All American an he likes to drink beer and listening to Polka music”.

Don’t be a self righteous ahole, let people be who they are and that means you too.