1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

chandler parsons twitter page just changed... no more rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sutton, Jul 10, 2014.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

so believable

2. jwayne

jwayne Member

Right, if Im his adviser, he should chenge to something neutral as he is likely signing the Mavs offer sheet. At this point he plays for no one. Its just smart until 3 days from now. Then we will know.

3. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

This.

I liked Chandler for what he was before he starting getting the notoriety...But now, he's way overrated and now overpaid.

I say give Dallas what they want and refuse to match.

That's what would make me the happiest. I'd actually be dissapointed if we brought him back at this point. Bosh or No Bosh #letchandlerwalk

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He is NOT overated and overpaid, he is one of the best young SF's in the entire league.

It is AMAZING that folks turn on him so quickly, when he was out, the team stunk because he compliments Harden and Howard so well.

He is danged near irreplaceable...

DD

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

NSFW Language

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DG8VS_OWFHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

His worth is about 12M. He's overpaid for sure. 3M won't make a big difference though if you're severly capped out like we will be if Bosh signs.

7. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

Parsons just followed Mark Cuban on Instagram, along with the Twitter follow yesterday.

8. Smook

Smook Member

Never in my life did I think I would be saying this but... **** Chandler Parsons. That's it.

9. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

Maybe he's feeling bad about his buddy Lin.....

10. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Oh grow up! That was ALL Mark Cuban's doing. He had to have something to show to the MFFLs so they will continue drinking the blue koolaid.

11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Well I wouldn't go that far...So as I see it:

The red koolaid drinking Morey fanboys are quite upset because an idiot named Cuban backed a Brinks truck full of money up to Parsons and said "It's all yours if you sign this offer sheet". And Parsons who could have made around about $900K next year and who was projected to get somewhere between $8 & $12M as a RFA looked at the $15M per year offer and realizing that he's just won the NBA lottery, had the utter gall to sign it. So now all of the aforementioned fanboys are butt hurt because Parsons did not sit quietly by while Morey was out chasing the free agent flavor of the moment. He dared to act in his own self interest instead of standing by like a good little asset that Morey could then dispose of during next year's pursuit of the free agent of the moment. Things like this happens when you are the smartest guy in the room or so you believe, eh Daryl? You completely overlooked the "shark tank" a-hole up in Dallas who was finally able to sign someone to an offer sheet after three years of futility and who was desperate to have something to sell to his MFFL fanbase.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game...

1 person likes this.