1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons likes his new home in Dallas better than Houston because 'it's cleaner here'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockettes, Oct 7, 2014.

1. thedude077

thedude077 Member

And i'm offended because this ******* cheered for the Texans and supported Houston. But now I noticed he's a fear weather fan. At least James Harden admits he's a 49ers fan and shows he is not a fearweather fan. Please, just PLEASE sweep the Mavs 4-0.

2. Chuck_Ferrari

Chuck_Ferrari Member

Dallas is noticeably cleaner for probably a multitude of reasons. Also, Chandler is from Florida. He got a job in Houston. He got a big pay raise to move to Dallas.

His job requires constant media relations where he has to answer questions constantly. The media's job is to have their story breakthrough among the millions or other stories to acquire "clicks" in order to get their pay raise. The splashy headline and creative use or omission of "context" has proven to be a successful model, especially on a topic where the reader is emotionally involved (sports).

3. Zbed

Zbed Member

Let Parsons make his childish comments, all that matters is who wins on the court...not on social media.

4. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

He's only seen the areas in dallas when cuban lets him out of his handbag.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Parsons gets way too much attention around here and in the media as well. Let's not keep making threads about him, please.

6. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

As Frank Zappa said," Plastic people..................... oh baby now you're such a drag !"

7. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Just a note: it's FAIR weather fan, not fear. lol.

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Typical Dallas.

It's probably "clean" just for the public view of how great the city is but has nothing to offer.

Just like the Dallas men and women. Making $60K and living this artificial lifestyle like they're making $200 K

A pathetic city full of show boating, attitude infested, egomaniacs. Fits well with Parsons.

9. wise_man

wise_man Member

Mark Cuban has a partner now who just likes to run his mouth a lot. I'm so glad he is gone. I guarantee he is going to create rifts in the Dallas locker room.

10. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Yes, this

11. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Chandler Parsons is a w****. He is a spokesman. He will read whatever you want from the teleprompter. He understood that part of the NBA business very quickly.

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Some people just dont know when to stfu...Parsons is one such person. Just this past year, Lin and Asik both left the city of Houston...I have yet to hear much about either of them $hit-talking about their previous destination.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you get paid $15 mill a year, i'm sure you live in the cleanest neighborhood

14. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Bingo

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

How about the tons of other players Morey has traded away? The ones that weren't released early. Possibly the ones like Ariza who were given up on in a year but then wanted to come back.

On one hand I respect his troll game but he has also said some truthful things like him being "offended" that were unbelievable.

16. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Who is chandler parsons?

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i'm not offended at all. chandler parsons is exactly right.

18. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

I lived in Dallas for work for ten years. Honestly the streets are cleaner. I'm not sure if he meant that, but that's my take on it. Dallas is also very white which may fit him. In uptown, when I went out up until 2013, I only saw white people ..very few Asians, latins, or blacks at certain bars/restaurants or club/lounges. A lot of places in uptown were pointed out for being discriminatory (ie kung ful saloon) I would go out and think "if I didn't know anyone at this avenue then they wouldn't let me in." It was all white people .

19. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

**** Chandler Parsons

20. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Thanks. lol
    I've mistaken it.