1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chance moving today

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HtownRocks3, May 28, 2003.

Tags:
  1. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

Chance:

I just wanted to send my best wishes to you and your family. Im sure you had some good memories in Houston.. have betterones in Magnolia, you hear? I'll cya around sometime bro... peace

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Chance told me about this. I live in Magnolia. Tell him I said Welcome to Magnolia, and if he needs to know anything about it to instant message me.:)

3. Two Sandwiches

Another thing: COuldn't you have started a thread called "Looks like Chance is going to Magnolia"?:D

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Chance?? Pulltab Chance?? he's moving???

5. codell

codell Contributing Member

Hey Chance, I don't live to far away from Magnolia. I know of quite a few watering holes in the area. ;)

6. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Houston to Magnolia? Its only like 45 minutes away, right?

7. Two Sandwiches

Houston is like 45 minutes to an hour from Magnolia. Chance, did you see or hear anything about that wreck? A train hit a car in Magnolia, not far from my house. I know this is about 5 or 6 miles from where you told me you were moving though. Hope you weren't still moving at that time, cuz that will foil your plans quickly.:eek:

8. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Say it ain't so. The penman of the greatest Houston sports themes in recent memory will no longer be in Houston.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I haven't lived in Houston for a while now, and I understand that Magnolia isn't that far away.

10. Fatty FatBastard

Yup we'll miss you Chance.:rolleyes:

That's like saying "bye guys! I'm moving to Kingwood!"

[​IMG]

Alright, damnit! The image won't show. Anyhoo, Magnolia is a good hour away from Downtown Houston. About 10 minutes northwest of Tomball. In the Sticks? Yup.

But hardly a "We'll never see you again" move.

Hell, I'm in Magnolia once a month, at least.

#10 Fatty FatBastard, May 28, 2003
    Last edited: May 28, 2003
  11. Two Sandwiches

I don't live in the sticks.:cool: I'm no hick.:cool: We're moving on up, guys...From what I hear, our school has the second fastest growing district in Texas!(next to Katy) Montgomery county is like the 14th fastest growing county in the US. Sure, Magnolia only has about 1500 people in its city limits, but if you expanded the city limits by about 5 miles, then we would have at least 10,000 people.:eek:

We have the Rennasaince Festival every year(which is where I belive chance is moving by). We are growing.:)

Too bad I'll be moving in about a month. But that's a whole other "Looks like I'm going to...." thread.:D

12. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Wow...my own moving thread! Thanks guys. I am moved! Is that gramatically correct? Anyhoot...

The move SUCKED! What move doesn't? But we are settling in and chilling out. I have been away from the board for over a week now. I canceled my cable and roadrunner went with it and I was too lazy or preoccupied to dial in. I am now trying to find a broadband provider out here in the sticks. I think I will start a thread specifically about this topic and not bore you guys in here.

HTown - thanks for remembering. Very cool of ya.

Eddie - Let's get a beer before you skate. yeah I live very close to the Rennaisance Fest. Our house is real nice but kinda has the Diamond in the rough feel with my inbred neighbors down the way.

codell - Any time, anyplace. Shoot me an email and we'll get liquored up and try to pick up some farmer's daughters.

Fatty - That was hilarious. I will still be in Houston most of the time. Pulltab's studio is near Willowbrook so I'll be there a lot of nights. I have other work stuff in town so I'll be around. Also, unless we start playing Henry's Hideout for a bunch of Biker's and Harley Hogs I will still be gigging in Houston starting in June.

Refman - what up dawg? I did an interview recently and pointed out that I personally, I feel my Greatest Hit CD was one of the best two or three records about Houston area athletes to come out of H-Town in years.

13. coma

coma Contributing Member

Hey Chance,

I heard you on 610 this morning talking about your move.

Hmmm, I have no point, other than maybe you'll take comfort that someone is up at 6a listening to you asking to be consdered for our new head coach position.

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

DOn't you live up in Tomball?

Cy-Fair is the second fastest growing district in the nation If I recall correctly.

Chance, by any chance, can you pick up 610 up in Magnolia?

Congrats on your new home, and keep the hits a coming.

15. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Just up 249 til it turns into 1774 (I think) played golf out there yesterday at High Meadow Ranch. Tough course, but fun. Makes me think instead of just Driver wedge putt putt Driver wedge putt putt over and over again.

16. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Yeah I thought I would throw my name in the hat. I don't sleep much so I like to call those guys early in the show a lot. I called the other day and they asked what I was doing and I told them I was smoking weed. Nobody gets up that early.

Yeah I get 610 after they boost @ 6:30. I get it before then in the crib but not the car.

17. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Smoking weed. Classic.

Boost at 6:30? I don't get it... oh well. The magic of radio, all I know is that in the summer my reception turns to dog doo on the AM dial.

18. Two Sandwiches

I live in the crappy subdivision, right next to High Meadow Ranch!!

BTW Chance, I'm only 15 remember....I think the beer is outta question.;) We could grab a COKE.:D

Chance, if you are on aim, instant message me, and tell me what you think of Magnolia. FromZeroEGG

Kam: Even if Cy-Fair is the second fastest growing school district in the country(I guess we are tied with Katy for second in Texas), we can still beat them at football. Watch out for us next year. Coach Kenjura has brought in a great staff, and we will be in the playoffs next year. I would be starting Jv Defensive tackle if I didn't move this summer, with possibly a shot at varsity, but I doubt the varsity thing. Just watch out for us next year, though.

#18 Two Sandwiches, May 29, 2003
    Last edited: May 29, 2003
  19. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

chance.. I left 610 on in my parents car apparently and my mom was saying something about some guy called in wanting to be head coach of the rockets. that must have been you

by the way willowbrook.. right near me. the studio is right around that mall?