1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF Prediction thread: Draft's big winner,loser

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by roslolian, Jun 24, 2011.

1. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

sacramento was a WINNER

they got the JIMMER!

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I want to say Portland, They got Felton and Nolan Smith in the same night. I thought dealing Rudy Fernandez was a good deal as well.

Portland just will not die, they are literally a scorer away from being elite half of the Western conference.

UTAH = :mad: , they had a perfect draft, almost.

Charlotte, Minnesota, Washington (Vesely and Singleton), and Cleveland all did best I think, though they had the best positions. So, not saying much there.

I thought the Thunder getting Reggie Jackson was a good move, I think he is starting material, maybe not in Oklahoma, but he would probably start on a worse team.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Its actually a smart move by Colangelo. By waiting next year they will suck this year as well, and will get a top pick in 2012s's draft which will probably be one of the deeper drafts in history. After that in 2013 they get two top tier prospects. It sucks next year but then again how good are the other prospects in this draft? I'm not sure anybody else they picked would've made a good impact.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

I thought Chicago messed up by not taking Marshon Brooks with the 23rd pick. All year everyone has said Chicago needs a Shooting Guard that can score and they pass on Marshon Brooks for a guy who is projected to come to the NBA in 4 years

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

No, picking Vesley was the right move and they opted against it. They'll get nobody of significance through free agency and barring a major trade they did absolutely zilch to give their fan base anything to be excited about next year. Well, that is...unless watching Amir Johnson out there does something for ya.

Besides, they still would have sucked had they picked Vesley anyway. It's not like making a play for the future means they won't still get a high pick in 2012.

6. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

I didn't think TOR did so poorly. Sure they need help now, but they also got a guy who has the potential of being the best player of this draft 5 years from now.

7. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I say the nuggets are winners because they got both Kenneth Faried and Jordan Hamilton for almost nothing.