1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CES Open to the public? No

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Jan 11, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've attended CES for 10 years and have met great people in the industry like basso.

It's sad that The Realist137 has to lie because he hates the Inside the NBA pictures I posted.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...-Registration-Open-Record-Breaking-2015-Event
    I want him to tell Clutchfans he's a liar.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

A random internet poster didn't know CES is non-public and made a wrong statement, why do you go on meltdown everywhere and even create a thread here, when no one gives a F about your credentials or how you entered this event.

You're supposedly an adult, so grow up and be mature about this, you shouldn't give a flying F what someone writes about you here, especially if you know your credentials and that said person is in the wrong.

And also: You're the last person that should call people out on being liars, we could probably collect 100 pages where you're saying people are jobless, stupid, insects, racists, kids or where you straight-up lie about everything they've said, just because they disagreed with a post of yours or were fans of certain players.

Grow up and don't clutter an online forum with your whining, just because a random internet poster said something wrong. It's pathetic.

1 person likes this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Do people who attend this event have to bench?

4. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Bingo.

Nobody wants the hangout cluttered with your **** Tinman. If you're upset about a poster questioning your knowledge of something, talk to him directly. Don't clutter this board with your ******* bull**** tantrum threads. You're not a regular poster in the hangouts board, and you're one of the reasons I don't read the GARM because of the cluttered bs that exists there. Don't bring that **** here.

Hope you get the picture. You're not wanted here if this is what you're going to do here.

1 person likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Sorry. I don't give a damn about the insults in the GARM.
    But straight up lying about something just pisses me off.

Wait til it happens to you.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Bull .

He can google it, he purposely lied.

7. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

It could have been an honest mistake.

8. Buck Turgidson

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NfgHVSvxZUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. tinman

Supporting Member

An Honest Mistake is a song by the Bravery, not going on someone's thread to purposely trash it

at least trash it with some creativity and wit, not lies

10. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Lol, good song and music video.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Oh. Thank you for making this thread in the hangout after making one in the garm. You are the winner of the fight.

Wait, after consideration, you lose and get nothing. You came to the hangout to create a thread like this. You get nothing. You lose. You're sentenced to banishment to the Jeremy Lin thread... Which you already banished yourself too. GTFO here man.

12. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

So hypothetically, the fact that I majored in Information Systems for 3.5 years before switching and also occasionally recruit for IT positions... Will that be enough for me to gain access to this most exclusive of events?

I'm dying to know. Really, I am.

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

What's the min salary required to enter these events? isn't it for Vegas ballers?

14. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Isn't the last day of CES always open to the public? At least it was many years ago (the one time I ever went). I know that you can't get in on most days but I could've sworn you can on the very last day.

15. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

My buddy works for Otterbox/Lifeproof and went this past week. Looked like a blast.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

You are a liar, and it's sad.

I want you to tell Clutchfans that you are a liar.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

you can go there for work or if you are affiliated with the industry or if you are hired to do something at the show.

Vegas ain't cheap, but if it's on the company dime, you can have lots of fun!

19. tinman

Supporting Member

No it isn't. The last day of CES is also a ghost town because of the people and exhibits leave. You still need a badge.

20. Sajan

Sajan Member

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu internet fight.