1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Celebrity sex tape[Carrie Prejean].

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kyakko, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

The video the lawyer showed Carrie is extremely graphic and has never been released publicly. We know that, because TMZ obtained the video months ago but decided not to post it because it was so racy. Let's just say, Carrie has a promising solo career.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/04/carri...lifornia-usa-pagneat/2#comments#ixzz0W8WbgTSs

anyone know what i can find it online? she may be crazy, but she's still hot.

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Spank it. Then, if you still want a link to the video, i will give it to you.

3. Kyakko

'don't have much of an imagination, but will try anyways.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

does TMZ have the original?

5. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

If TMZ has it, it should be on the internet shortly anyway.

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I don't know who Carrie Prejean is, and my google is not working.

7. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Never heard of her, but I guess she will become a celebrity after this.

8. Fatty FatBastard

Exactly.

I was able to google her.

Just as in life, there are plenty of naked women that already look like her online.

I guess if you've never seen a woman naked, or are obsessed with her, than this is your story.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

nothing about it on her wiki page.

10. aghast

aghast Member

But, Fatty, hypocrisy p*rn is so much better.

Nicely attractive beauty queen who tries to launch her career by proclaiming her own solid family values on the religious speaking circuit, while also (un)intentionally denigrating gays, and who also makes dirty freaky sex tapes?

Gimme gimme gimme.

11. Kyakko

true true, but it's always better when it's a celebrity. who'd care if a pam anderson look-a-like made a sex tape eh? and something about the solo act that's enticing.

i guess she's more popular here in california. she's miss california who got in trouble with the pageant for saying "marriage should be between a man and a woman"

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The "sports chick" is much hotter, IMO. (can't remember her name! great video through some kind of peephole, though... terrible invasion of privacy! :p )

13. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Do you mean Erin Andrews? nice vid! hehe, but was wrong doing that.

14. aghast

aghast Member

That Erin Andrews stuff was just exploitative and creepy. She's just a sideline reporter, who doesn't even sideline as anything else. She's attractive, yes, but that's nowhere near hypocrisy p*rn.

What am I talking about? A racist double-teamed by non-English-speaking immigrants. A family values Louisiana senator whose number is caught in a DC madam's hooker ring Rolodex.

And a beauty queen making money in an anti-gay "Defense of Marriage" campaign off the self-proclaimed superiority of her own sexual morality, secretly caught making premarital sex tapes?

Hypocrisy p*rn FTW!

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, very exploitive and creepy. No doubt about it. I just meant that she's much better looking, at least in my opinion. Real and spectacular, if you know what I mean. ;)

16. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Did these really happen?

17. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

[​IMG]

Carrie>Erin

What makes this better is her holier than thou attitude. :p

18. aghast

aghast Member

As for the first one, I'm sure you can look to the world of actual p*rnography, and what high school dropouts will do for $500.

As for the second, more concretely, yes. His name is David Vitter. He's up for re-election, and one of his opponents recruited to highlight his public hypocrisy is an actual p*rn star, "Stormy Daniels."

Hypocrisy + p*rn worlds collide, fusing into one. It is hilarious.

19. Fatty FatBastard

Whoa. I have to understand this.

I saw Pam Andersen back in the day. Saw Anna Nicole, as well.

Heard about the tape with Tommy in 93? I don't know. I found it stupid. I'd already seen her nude.

Don't get me wrong, I like debauchery. Just not on women I don't care about.

Famous people getting caught having sex is stupid, and folks need to start saying that.

Sadly, they never will.

20. aghast

aghast Member

Hmmm...

As to the first, five minutes of Googling (memo to self: keep "SafeSearch" off) turns up the case of one Wendy Iwanow, who went from adult film star to petty thief and the girlfriend of a neo-Nazi Aryan Nations leader.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center:
    [rquoter]...Before she decided that she was "born to hate," before she started using the E-moniker of tattoogirl1488 (the numbers refer to neo-Nazi slogans), Wendy Christine Iwanow worked under the name of Bianca Trump — as a p*rn megastar...a woman who, as numerous racists were quick to point out, had publicly slept with men of color...[/rquoter]
    So, yeah, what a high school dropout will do for $500, Alex.