1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Celebrity Gossip] Angelina Jolie Back on the Market. Brad Pitt too.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Sep 20, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Maybe the fact that she's health conscious because the women in her family die young of cancer?

Her mom died of cancer at 56.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Done Shatter, have wax. Wax is easy, Shatter ain't my thing, not interested in edibles and flowers are not even a thing of the past but thanks. Some of the best plants ever grown are on the market now. If one is lucky enough to live in one of those states they can find some of the best well manicured hybrids and pure's to ever land in one's lungs.

I tend to believe those smoking with one of the King Power Pot Heads over some invisible guy on a message board. Thanks though.

3. Caesar

Caesar Member

Billy Bob got her in her prime. 25-28 years old. You get out before they turn 30 and it's all downhill. She was 28 when she did Tomb Raider and she looked her absolute best. Full breasts. Healthy weight. Right after that and the divorce to Billy Bob, she went skinny and feminist and save the world white guilt. You almost always knew she'd be trouble in her later years because she was so wild and had all the signs of Daddy Issues when she was young.

Brad Pitt didn't miss out on much with Jennifer Aniston after having her in her prime anyway, and he got the last best years of Jolie that he could. Now he's free to sleep and party with all the hottest young hollywood starlets
    [​IMG]

I still don't know why celebs ever think marriage is a good idea in the first place.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Pulled below from some article...

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Brad now be like;

[​IMG]

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The down side for Pitt is that child support is going to cost him a fortune.

7. Buck Turgidson

Not sure anyone with as much money as she has can claim support.

She is much, much better looking when she has some meat on her, all women are, not fat, not bone.

I have now commented on this much more than I thought I would.

Life will go on, and so will this thread.

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Norm might be the funniest man to ever live.

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I wouldn't hit, because she's ****ing crazy. I'll never forget hearing about her and Billy Bob walking around with vials of each other's blood.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That last line...

11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Jolie is bat**** crazy and I am surprised it took Brad this long to step out on her. It just seems wack to bring a kid home every time you travel to poverty stricken places abroad.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Women have less dense collagen than dudes. After they dry up, their skin goes from thinner than a man's to WAY thinner.

So they either plump like the picture of Jennifer Aniston and continue to look normal but fat, muscle up like Madonna and look super ripped or go crackhead skinny. There isn't a bunch of options. With thin skin you get either bones or sinewy muscles and neither one is that great on girls.

13. Buck Turgidson

You are a weird dude.

1 person likes this.
  14. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Jolie kissed her brother also right?

15. PhiSlammaJamma

I'm guessing Jolie was more fun and exciting, but also that stronger personality, and eventually that will cause you to butt heads a bit more, and my suspicion is that is what ended it all. While an affair is totally plausible, I gotta think that her strong personality just became overwhelming after some time and tipped it from fun to annoying.

16. what

what Member

Brad Pitt has been hung up on Jill Schoelen for decades.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Thank you Dr. Oz

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I fail to see any correlation, like at all. It's not like they died of obesity related diseases. What does her mother dying of cancer have anything do to with her looking unhealthily skinny.

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

she comes off as if her sh**it doesn't stink and thats a slippery slope to being capable of dumping brad pitt. im sure dude wasnt perfect just saying. she seems like such a fraud.

Ive gone out with the type (super hot but dead inside)and Im sure a huge part of it is background knowledge that he can lay pretty much any gal he wants. seems like he stuck it out and her hot shot ways she can be the one that pats herself on the back as the one who dumped brad pitt. good for her and him. being around her must have been pure misery,

20. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight.