1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CBS SPORTS] Rockets plan on recruiting Kevin Durant with James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Oct 7, 2014.

1. mightybosstone

It's just way too early to predict that. OKC could win a title or two in the next two years. LA and the Knicks may not have the cap room for a max for Westbrook. I think there's way too many people in this thread making assumptions for something that's two years away when there are literally an infinite number of things that can affect those assumptions between now and then.

2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I totally agree. Wouldn't surprise me if Chico leaked the story to CBS.

Chico, paging Chico...

#62 mikol13, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

harden is closer to westbrook than durant is to westbrook as well, harden was basically the social glue of that team, and the only thing really holding them together right now is their mutual dislike of cheapness that went on around them.

4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

how do you know westbrook/harden are close or WB/KD?

from everything i've seen coming out of OKC, i always see harden and kd together

whether it was on grantland, jimmy kimmel, nba all star weekend, and even on the court in okc

i definitely think harden is closer to kd than he is to westbrook...

5. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

AHAHAHA ! :grin:

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Yep. Harden and KD were always close. Westbrook was sort of the third wheel in the bromance.

7. deshen

deshen Member

nothing there. stupid article.

8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Why not? We're already throwing away this season to maintain "flexibility". What's one more after that? Worked out great with Kevin Love and Chris Bosh. One of these decades, Les will learn(although he doesn't have many decades left to figure it out given his age).

9. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

This too. They are always with eachother on breaks

It's seems like harden and kd have sleepovers any time they have time off according to their social media

10. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Why are we talking about 2 years from now?

11. seeingred

seeingred Member

which free agent did you want us to sign this off season that Morey didn't go after ? Greg Monroe ?

12. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Kyle Lowry. You know, the one who actually wanted to be here and would've signed at a reasonable price.