1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cato sucks!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JDuBb, May 11, 2001.

1. JDuBb

JDuBb Member

Yo...I seen a lot of cato hating up on this,but damn this guy really does suck.Not just suck he sucks BIG time.I mean look at this guy,he can't hit a shot,and he supposed to be a shotblocker,but he hasn't really showed me anything.IF u can't score,at least play some D and he hasn't did any of the two.We better find some way to ship this guy out of here.If you watch all the games,he doesn't do anything for the team.Maybe a alley-opp in a while,but face it:He sucks.I don't wanna see this guy in our rockets uniform next year,unless he like pickups some mad talent over the offseason.And I highly doubt that.Hey...But miracles do happen once....in a while...hey i'm out.Peace

------------------
    -JDuBb...One

2. Goldberg

Goldberg Member

I know. At the beginning of the season I had confidence in him and gave him a chance to impress me.But towards the end of the season during the playoff race he had point guards flying by him with Cato only attempting to foul.

Tip: When attempting to block a shot keep in front of the opposition not behind them.

------------------
    Fear the Spear

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Man, I be down like fo' flat tires wit dat!

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.

4. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Cato hasn't lived up to expectations, but I don't want KT to be the starting center. i don't want Jason Collins to be the starting center also. I defintely don't want Collier to be the starting Center.

Please Hakeem resign. I still believe Cato is an allright backup center, but he is overpaid. Can't trade him unless a replacement is found. I am tired of seeing a two PF three guard lineup. I like the three guard, especially ina zone, as long as there is a center.

Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem! Hakeem!

------------------