1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cat Mobley disrepected by Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jul 2, 2004.

1. jshabang

jshabang Member

YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY FUNNY?????

We all know for a fact that this is athe absolute worse thread in the history of the world but we just keep replyin, and replyin, ......................

Before you know it this thing will be a sticky thread and beat that 1 million page thread from the other day;) :D :confused:

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

jshabang,

are you this guy who sings 'sha bangs' 'sha bangs?'

[​IMG]

3. dfoolz

dfoolz Member

It is just a number who cares who wears it! Cuttino is never coming back just accept that! This is the worst thread ever!:rolleyes:

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

The only thing worth noting in this thread, is Tinman's hilarious antics.

It's really silly, he hates Juwan because he can't rebound (7-8rpg), yet wants to replace him with Robert Horry, who can't rebound. And who's offensive game is following suit with his defensive game, fleeting.

Tinman's alright. :cool:

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Member

now the number still belong to Cat . No.5, but above the word is "Magic", and SF still "3" Cato still "13"

6. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

the whole Cyde Drexler's number shouldn't be retired argument is a joke.

7. jshabang

jshabang Member

Tinman...do us all a favor and
    1) stop replyin to this god awful thread
    2)Eaze on down that yellow brick road thing with micheal jackson and Diana Ross and go bug the WIZ for that heart you been lookin for

and while you're at it pick up some BRAINS to....so we never...ever.......ever, ever...have to endure such a horrendous thread like this again

[​IMG]

8. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

We should retire the all numbers of players that you liked, just because. Yep. We might even run out of numbers...heh. Oh, well. We could always move into the hundreds.
    :rolleyes:

#88 DavidS, Jul 2, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2004
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

Jshabangs,
    [​IMG]

Just because you somehow became a cult favorite after American Idol doesn't make you an expert on the Rockets.

This thread is proof that we love Cutino Mobley as much as you love Ricky Martin songs.

Jshabangs,
    how would you feel if Juwan Howard replaced Ricky Martin on stage? You would be angry cause that scrub can't sing great latin pop songs and feel insulted that Ricky was replaced by a guy who can't show up to press conferences to greet the fans. At least Ricky would have shaked his BON BONs .

[​IMG]
    Good luck on your music career. I'm glad to know that you take time off your busy schedule to read my posts.

10. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

Yep.

The tatic is a subjective diversion.

The key is to bring up real grievances about a player and then blow them out of porportion. One ends up wasting time debating a skewed view point.

It's kinda like debating a 5 year old.

11. jshabang

jshabang Member

You know whats really scary Tin my man..........

You just surfed the net or google or whatever you did......for pictures of a man named "HUNG"

Step away from the board playboy....you're showin your "TRUE COLORS":eek:

12. jshabang

jshabang Member

Dave you're a man behind my heart....couldn't of said it better myself;)

13. tinman

Supporting Member

JSHABANGs,

I know you are true Rocket fan and you are entitled to your opinion about Cuttino and Juwan. I'm not testing your Rockets loyalty. We all know you are a true fan:
    [​IMG]

14. jshabang

jshabang Member

Dude................Are you O.K???????????

I quess that "men on the downlow" stuff on OPRAH was true

Seriously Playa.......Nobody and I mean nobody should have that many pictures of a another male on there hard drive...FOR REAL

You need to check yourself TIN theres something sweet about you.....and you're obsessed with the little chinese dork from American Idol

15. haven

haven Member

Actually, I don't think it should have been retired. I don't think that his years at UH should count.

He was an excellent player with us for 4 years who won a title. That's great and all - but when anyone not from Houston thinks of Drexler, he's a Blazer.

I think there are situations in which a player can be retired by more than 1 franchise... but I think it takes more than 4 years to become that much of a team icon.

16. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

how true this rings.... :mad:

17. omax

omax Member

Juwan for Othella Harrington??? Are you on dope?

18. MingMaham

MingMaham Member

YEAH!...tell me about it Tinman....i mean...i still haven't got over the fact that the Rockets just let T-Mac have Juaquin Hawkins' #. I mean dude, what disrespect to a man who did soo much and sacrificed so much for the team..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....give me a break. This thread is retarted. Cuttino Mobley was worried about his image so much more than he ever was about truely winning. And I won't ever miss his constant whinning to the refs after EVER FREAK'IN SHOT!!!!!!

19. omax

omax Member

I agree. I like Cyde. But his number should not have been
    ritired

20. jshabang

jshabang Member

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board...

Even the Rook has more since than than the thread starter from 1999