1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CAT FIGHT! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Boebert a ‘Little b****’ on the House Floor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Xerobull, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Classy ladies, y’all.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Boebert a ‘Little b****’ on the House Floor

‘WE’RE THROUGH!’
    EXCLUSIVE
    [​IMG]
    Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty/Reuters

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little b****” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing

“Lauren Boebert never addressed the conference,” Greene said. “I made it clear to the conference that I have introduced articles of impeachment, literally since Joe Biden’s first day in office.”

“I have been talking about it with everybody forever,” Greene continued. “Literally, everyone. Forever, ‘til I’m blue in the face. You see me? I’m blue in the face.”

invited her to do so ahead of a Wednesday morning, closed-door conference meeting. McCarthy has already come out against the impeachment resolution.

It’s not just McCarthy, however, who has spoken out against Boebert’s impeachment articles. Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL)—a fellow House Freedom Caucus member—disagreed with Boebert’s decision to force a vote so quickly on such a weighty matter.

“We do have a process of doing things,” he told The Daily Beast. “Impeachment is at such a high level that you know there should be some process for that.”

The bitter impeachment spat is just the latest in a string of deteriorations that have turned a once warm relationship between Boebert and Greene ice cold.

The Daily Beast reported that Greene confronted Boebert in the women’s bathroom off the House floor, accusing her of being disloyal to McCarthy, whom Boebert was refusing to support for Speaker.

“You were OK taking millions of dollars from McCarthy but you refuse to vote for him for Speaker, Lauren?” Greene asked, according to a source familiar with the interaction.

Both Greene and Boebert have since become vocal proponents of impeaching Biden and other Democrats—to the delight of the MAGA base—but their jostling to be the first and loudest Republicans to own the push has resulted in a major escalation of their feud.

Last month, Greene kicked off what she called an “impeachment week,” filing articles of impeachment against Biden and several of his cabinet officials.

Not to be outdone, Boebert filed her own articles of impeachment against Biden, and she leveraged a parliamentary tool on Tuesday—called a privileged resolution—to force an impeachment vote on the House floor.

Despite her alliance with McCarthy, Greene told Politico on Tuesday that she would be doing the same thing, pointedly noting that her plans were laid “before this weekend.”

That indirect back-and-forth, conducted through press releases and quotes to media outlets, seems to have provided the kindling for Greene and Boebert’s tense exchange on Wednesday.
    • [​IMG]

Advertisement
    In the broader GOP conference, many members believe it is hardly the right time to push for Biden’s impeachment, and they worry that Boebert and Greene’s tactics will expose Republican disunity on the issue.

But to Republicans who are supportive of the impeachment push, the obvious infighting between two of the most vocal and influential conservatives was met with concern.

A GOP lawmaker warned The Daily Beast about “bad blood” stemming from the impeachment fight.

“I personally don’t think it’s helpful in any way,” this lawmaker said.

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

b****es these days...

ROCKSS, FranchiseBlade, adoo and 2 others like this.
  3. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...white trash never looked trashier.

...the both of them make all those "Karen" sightings and encounters out in the American wild seem positively tame, by comparison...;)

4. Xerobull

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I saw your wife jogging around the neighborhood yesterday

Her saggies bouncing around looked like 2 cats fighting in a bag

Invisible Fan and Xerobull like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

2 Crazy idiots.

DD

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fighting for dibs over trashy stunts.

Maybe they're jockeying to be desantis veep candidate

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I strongly suspect that MTG is all-in on being Trump’s VP.

Kari Lake has similar ambitions. The MTG vs Lake cat fight might be … The Cat Fight of the Centuy!

10. Xerobull

GOP is falling to pieces. It was only a matter of time before they started to expunge these radical elements. After all, the vast majority of Republicans are conservative and crazy people, theories and big changes aren’t their thing.

11. Buck Turgidson

Xerobull likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

State of the modern GOP

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Anybody can get to Congress if these two buffoons got there.

14. Buck Turgidson

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Republicans love and support white trash women. Big mouths, redneck values, staying loyal to the party no matter what, and guns are a plus for getting their support. Bobo, MTG, and Kari lake are prime examples.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

LOL, every time I hear the word catfight, this Seinfeld clip plays in my head.............so Thanks Buck :D

Buck Turgidson and Xerobull like this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Boebert is a little b***h. Of course, so is Greene, just a lot larger.

ROCKSS, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

horse face Green could knock Boebert out with 1 slap from her steroid enhanced titty