1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carl Landry Myspace Page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocket3forlife2, Sep 13, 2008.

1. rocket3forlife2

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Woah...nice find.

DD

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

yall don't seriously think that's his page do you?

That's gotta be a fan page.

4. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

Obviously it's fake if it was real Landry must be one of those people who use 3rd person to talk about themselves.

5. Breaker

Breaker Member

I'm guessing Carl's into that jungle fever. His number #1 is a Caucasian women! :eek:

Carl knows whats up. Once you go white, you know you're right.

6. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Not only that, he's a narcissist. Who has their photo as a tiled picture for their wallpaper? ;)

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

8. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

You know that Carl Landry page whether fake or not is annoying as hell. Who picked that background? I really hope though Landry comes back, I'd love him to stay a Rocket!

9. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

nice find. fake or not, i'm glad we're making the offseason less boring.

10. engr chris

engr chris Member

I cant read a **** in that page!

11. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

I hope we do sign him so we can trade him possibly with Artest (or Battier, Head, Strawberry, etc.) for Josh Smith AKA J Smoooove! Whatever it takes to get him without trading T-Mac, by the way is his favorite player in the league, and Yao. We NEED HIM!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocaatPvI90k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ocaatPvI90k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhFwz2caaAA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhFwz2caaAA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Repeat,
    WE NEED HIM!

12. Mad Max

Mad Max Member

Wow, I'm surprised I never saw any of those plays on NBA's top plays of the year! :D

13. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

This is actually a Landry thread for crying out loud...

14. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Yeah bc NBA players NEVER talk about themselves in third person.... :rolleyes:

15. grimythrusty

grimythrusty Contributing Member

If you goto the tagged photos it says "Carl Landry from the houston rockets at my work!.." that should give it away

16. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Your evidence for us needing Josh Smith was a clip of him jumping high 10 times and another clip of a video game.

The Celtics didn't need him last season. The Spurs didn't need him the season before that.

Josh Smith is a great athlete, don't get me wrong, but so was Stromile Swift. There is more to this game than jumping high and making Sportscenter.

17. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

Oh thank you for telling me that it takes more than athleticism to play the game. I never knew that before. Appreciate buddy.

No crap it takes more that being able to jump to play the game. He does a lot more that just dunking. Ask the Boston Celtics last season when they had to play him and the Hawks 1st round and almost lost the series. They know that he does more that just jump. He scores in the post, gets steals, and plays good D. Josh Smith doesn't even compare to Stomile Swift.

18. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Ron Artest is a more complete player. Logic always > then infatuation

19. MaxwellsTemper

Haha, yeah I'm also friends with Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, Elvis, and John F. Kennedy on MySpace.

20. dragonz

dragonz Member

ain't we bored?