1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Candace Owens book sells out immediately, potential first female President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 22, 2020.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why would I do that? Should I post a book link and go "What are your rebuttals?"

WTF you think I am? Your student? I'm not writing you a book report lol.

Reeko, adoo and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

GT is one of those people who think that if someone is against a conservative talking point then they must be a liberal. They have no understanding that folks can think critically and realize their side may be wrong on some things and the other side can be right on some things. Way too many Trump supporters feel it's their way or no way.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I am really having trouble figuring out when some posters are trolling or is it what they really believe.

I don't think they have a clear idea.

4. adoo

adoo Member

she is just like Tomi Lahren of FoxNews; the only difference is their skin color.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I’m facepalming now dude, literally the dumbest rebuttal that I have heard.

Candace Owens was being very specific when she was addressing the black plight. Absentee father is the number one cause of the break down in the black family.

Like I’ve said, when you have more than 70 percent of black kids growing up without a father, you are doomed from the start.

You can call the OP racist all you want but all he did was to point out this fact to you and you must be allergic to to it.

I’ll ask you this, do you agree with me that growing up without a father is the biggest hurdle for black people to overcome? No other racial groups in America has this kind of problem. Sure, you have a small segments of the overall population who grew up without a father but it pales in comparison to black people.

Read this and weep for your people.

https://www.centerforhealthjournali...ent-fathers-are-hurting-african-american-boys

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/no-most-black-kids-are-no_b_11109876
    • Most black fathers live with their children. There are about 2.5 million who live with their children, and 1.7 million who don’t, according to the CDC.
    • Black dads who live with their children are actually the most involved fathers of all, on average, a CDC study found.
    This is true, how do I know? I'm black. My parents never married. They lived together, never married, still live together.

Again...
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
    You can look through that...it's basically a long "F You" to that lame 70% stat.

Again...
    https://www.chicagoreporter.com/breaking-myths-about-black-fatherhood-this-fathers-day/

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, the OP is racist. He said that black people were 'finally' being intelligent, which implies that we were not intelligent. You going to bat for a well known racist poster is noted though.

What an odd statement to make. Read this and weep is usually something someone says while bragging...

8. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Internet really broke the brains of every boomer.

London'sBurning likes this.
  9. generalthade_03

Now I know why you are what you are. A steady diet of fake news will do that to you. You have got to give it to the left, they have tried every dirty tactics under the sun to imprison the minds of black people.

If you were to Google black father absenteeism, you will find a whole host of leftist sources trying to rebuke it. I don’t know what to tell you brother, keep on burying your head in the sands and believe in the lies or give the middle finger to these slave owners and #WalkAway from them.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Ah, must be nice to just reject data and sources at a whim and live in your own delusional fantasy world.

I forgot that the CDC is fake news for Trump cultists like yourself.

I'll let you go, I'm sure you have an anti-mask protest to attend.

Reeko and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Oh, the GREAT WHITE HOPE Doctor that SAVED poor black children is what black people need! Make sure you take off the Klan hood before you treat them.

12. generalthade_03

If there is any redemption in our conversation today, I want to share a little bit about myself. I have been mentoring young people for the longest of time and the majority of them are black so I know first hand what absentee father and the devastating effects it can have on the child.

I am 60 years old now and I have been doing this long before Mr Trump got into office. There are many encouraging signs that black people are waking up and #WalkingAway from this mental slavery.

You can choose to believe in this or not it is strictly up to you but over 20% of black people will be voting for Mr Trump in this elections.

One of my mentees eventually became a successful physician and took over my practice when I went into semi-retirement, he's happened to be black and a very respected podiatrist/surgeon in HTown.

13. generalthade_03

You're too vulgar and out of control to have a dialogue with, at least Jay Google does not use profanities on others when he's engaging.
    Why are you keep calling me the Great White Hope when I am 50% Native?

14. bobrek

You expect support of blacks for Trump to go from 8% to 20+%? Seriously?

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. generalthade_03

I already know the facts all these years and every time I read it, I still weep for black people.

16. generalthade_03

We will see after the elections with the exit polls. I am not wrong on this according to the economics data. The left is trying their best but it is a tough sale to convince people to hate money and black people are included.

17. bobrek

What economics data shows that 20%+ black voters are voting for Trump?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. generalthade_03

Too lazy at the moment to give you links, you are more than capable to find the data. I catch a lot of flaks around here for doing that but believe me, the data is out there.

19. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

No we're not lazy. The data doesn't exist.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Epic

JayGoogle likes this.