1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Candace Owens book sells out immediately, potential first female President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Senator

Senator Member

2. Buck Turgidson

You'll never borrow eggs or a cup of sugar from your neighbor again.

I can't believe yall have spent 4 pages with this guy.

Carry on.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Ooohhhhhh.... how will I ever sleep tonight. Here is a useless post. By the way...I assume you refuse to search for my posts that you falsely claim I made because you are not a contributing member and don't have the search function.

4. bobrek

I'm bored. All the grandkids are sleeping and I enjoyed a nice cold Bailey's and am enjoying the cooler Minnesota weather. I did almost start a fire when I neglected to add water the the microwavable mac and cheese tonight.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh, I've listened to Candace Owens...willing to bet more than you have...she's an idiot or a grifter, well...both...

You posting a graph and then making a statement to go along with a graph doesn't mean anything lol

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. Senator

Senator Member

you don't contribute at all, you just troll. and complain. that's todays democrat party. the irony is there will be a candace owens on the democrat side eventually who stops playing identity politics and just keeps it real. hopefully they are nominated.

7. Senator

Senator Member

so what are your rebuttals to her book? or the main points? what are your suggestions, clearly outlined, for improving the plight of marginalized?

8. Buck Turgidson

Whew! I was worried your post was going to be useless.

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. bobrek

Another blatantly false statement. I have voted in every federal election since 1976 in Texas and Minnesota (and soon to be Florida) and have never voted for a Democrat

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. bobrek

Hoping that the smell will be gone by the time I wake up.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

I did that once before easy Mac had its own cup... and blew up a ceramic bowl.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

But she is soon to be forever a "NYT best selling author"

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. glynch

14. glynch

Poor Senator the guy says: "Who cares about percent(ages)". He just wants to know how much out of every hundred something happens.
    Is it 5th grade where the concept of percentages is introduced?

15. Senator

Senator Member

Breonna Taylor: A victim of her own decisions

https://www.wkyt.com/2020/08/26/war...ylors-ex-boyfriend-amid-leaked-new-documents/

"Good or bad, either way, everyone has the right to know all the facts in association in the case," Aguiar said, adding that he still does not understand why the information was not provided sooner or how such transparency would impede an investigation. Aguiar said he wished the public knew more.

The leaked report stated that on Jan. 2, the PBI team saw Glover pull up to 2424 Elliott Avenue, a suspected drug house, in Taylor's car. The team was conducting surveillance on the home which was described as a "trap house," meaning drug deals allegedly took place there. The report included pictures of Taylor's car at the scene.

Then, the next day, the report revealed transcriptions of recorded jailhouse conversations between Glover and Taylor in which they talk about Adrian Walker, another suspect in the case and the third person named in the Taylor warrant.

The documents also alleged that back in 2016, the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in a car rented by Breonna Taylor. When LMPD detectives arrived at Taylor's home to question her, Glover was there. Taylor told the detectives she did not know Bowman, that she had been dating Glover for several months and that she had let him drive the rental car. She also gave detectives her phone number, which was a number that Glover was still using as recently as February of this year, according to the documents.

A female perspective - https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/breonna-taylors-boyfriend-is-the-reason-shes-dead-not-the-police/

--- How can you not know basic details about a case you are so offended about? the bigger problem is clueless idiots like jalen rose scream and shout about it on television, "arrest the cops", those who can't think for themselves take to streets to burn things down, but no one takes the time to read basic details? or see the long road of actions all her boyfriends, as well as her, committed leading up to event?

generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

When you have over 70 percent of a group of people who grew up in a non marital household with only a single parent, you are freaking doomed from the start. The Dems are mostly responsible for this abomination.

This is the fact that you loonies in here really hate and always point your fingers at the people who pointed that out for you and calling them racists.

Senator likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nook a lefty?

When did that happen?

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Wow, there are no depths that you you will not sink to.

At any point where drugs found on or around her or premises?

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Once again, 'Nonmarital' does not mean single parent.

Plenty of people live in households with parents that are not legally married or households with more than one guardian.

Also, this person we're calling racist literally said at the start of his post that black people were finally being intelligent...this is the person you're siding with and defending...so yeah, noted.