1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Candace Owens book sells out immediately, potential first female President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Sep 22, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I expect better from you Nook, disappointing. Sounds sexist and racist. It proves one point to me, as long as you’re a lefty, you can say anything about anyone, any race, any gender and get away with it just because you are woke.

Sad.

Senator likes this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Go away little pink.

3. adoo

adoo Member

i m glad that my post has such a impact on your mental health !

Jimmy Chase likes this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Degree180 and anti-conservative blog
    In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[3][8] The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[8][23] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-****-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[3][5][24][25]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens

Nook, peleincubus and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. CCorn

CCorn Member

She was able to learn at a younger age than Trump that conservatives can easily be fooled.

FranchiseBlade and Reeko like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

yup...there was no payday coming for her if she continued to be a black woman criticizing the GOP, but she could definitely beef up her pockets if she became an Auntie Ruckus and could be somebody Fox News and other conservatives could trot out there so they could be like “see, we’re not racist, we’re not wrong, this black person says and thinks the same things” as she continues to act out the script she’s been given...now it’s too late, and wouldn’t make financial sense to stop the charade

glynch likes this.
  7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

White people do love their coons and sambos...

Nook, glynch and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

I can do a solid country accent and I live in the sticks. Maybe I can make a career out of being the liberal cowboy.

9. Senator

Senator Member

If you take race out of it, she's very forthcoming and honest about how to help black people, not keep them down. Her interviews are a breath of fresh air for minority women who want to get away from incompetent men and those who glorify drugs/violence.

For example, Breonna Taylor, who is seen as a martyr, was collecting cash out of a trap house, had $14k stashed somewhere while her bf at the time was in prison, dealt with trucks coming in full of "miscellaneous" supplies and had a dead body in the trunk of a car she lent to her new bf, who slept with a gun by his side. He started shooting immediately after cops entered, thinking it was the ex bf coming to get info on the dealings of his trap house that Breonna coordinated. This is on a docket and recorded phone calls, but somehow doesn't make CNN. So the AA males on here who hate facts and rely on emotion will make her out to be the victim, but Candace , like any capable or mature adult, will point out she had to deal with the consequence for her actions and trying to live in the "fast lane" without taking accountability. Race was just not a factor.

generalthade_03 and ROXRAN like this.
  10. Senator

Senator Member

Candace points out this is the common response by low IQ people manipulated by the far left.
    When you can't take responsibility or talk about lack of nuclear families, they feel democrat welfare is the answer to everything because they are scared to take responsibility. Everything you say is out of fear and anger instead of empowerment, accountability and responsbility. Candace is one of many who proves this isn't a race issue, which we all know from real life, but a cultural issue that appeal to weak minds like JayGoogle. This is the swamp the dems have to drain to move forward.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Can you provide sources.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. Senator

Senator Member

I said losing Beltran as a coach had a negative impact on many latino players who were close to him, particularly those new to the league and not fully familiar with english.

Anyone who denies this hates facts.

13. fchowd0311

Dude she's a fembot. She regurgitates talking points. She doesn't read. She has no formal education. She's not intellectually curious. Where does she learn stuff? How did she become an intellectual? That takes years of work. Show me the years of work that made her a intellectual worthy of making opinions on socioeconomics that is more worthy and profound than some rando's tweets.

14. Senator

Senator Member

MLK was intelligent like countless others - but this is the 21st century. Rap was meant to do good, but all it did was culturally cripple marginalized communities while making a very few rich. So in this era you've got to be more honest and tough liek Candace when dealing with the younger generation, instead of promoting welfare, entitlement and countless excuses for violent criminals. It's the opposite of nice guy Obama who saw race relations at their worst after 8 years despite saying all the nice guy things,and incarceration rates rising.
    When you call me racist, what do you call all the AA's who say the exact same thing? That's why I have to quote them, because anyone white is automatically racist. Basically you don't agree with me, are scared to get out of your narrative, and use the word racist to justify your stupidity. You are a part of the problem.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

so this is where all that Trump campaign donation money went.

JayGoogle likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

There is no evidence that rap is the cause for violence. Poverty is. Rap is how they express their conditions. You're assuming the rap came first.

17. Senator

Senator Member

uh oh... we have a sexist ! Always trying to keep intelligent women down.
    All you have to do is listen to her talk about social and socio economic issues to see she understands far more than a clueless "intellectual" such as yourself. If you've spent years of your life saying stupid things, that doesn't make you smarter than someone who doesn't waste time. Facts are her points are the only way to help race relations, why would you make a martyr out of career criminals in the first place? Why would you ignore the lack of father figures in the black community? Or the disporportionate amounts of violence? And just use race as a cop out.. if all intelligent AA's can see this , across the board with professors, rappers (kanye, asap rocky), athletes (have to stay quiet or fired), professionals, then it's time the minority that gets it changes the majority who don't.

18. Senator

Senator Member

More poor white and hispanic people in US than blacks. Rap, the popular stuff not the intelligent stuff, is how they justify crime / hard drug use. That leads to problems , always.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

More drivel...

Meanwhile...
    Is definitely a racist statement. I wonder how @ROXRAN can be proud to like posts by someone that openly comes out as racist.

20. fchowd0311

Yes I've listened to her talk. She's platitudic and doesn't have any nuance in her talking points.

Being knowledgeable takes work. Can you show me where she put in the work to have profound knowledge?

All she does is regurgitate right wing taking g points on race relations. Just like other rightwingers she treats symptoms like root causes.

And you know your sexist comment was in bad faith as people like Warren are some of my preferred politicians in terms of having detailed policy desires. Kamala Harris is by far the most intelligent person between Biden, Trump and Pence.

Nook likes this.